Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

5 posters

oh yes....the ghost and mrs muir!

kay.so.or
    kay.so.or

oh yes....the ghost and mrs muir! Empty oh yes....the ghost and mrs muir!

Post  kay.so.or Wed 24 Feb 2010, 4:00 am

Just watched it on Netflix......am doing that a lot lately...online..can watch all these movies for free...

and that movie...wow.......just was so great and romantic and i love the sea and all of that...so it just took me back..
    rex harrison was sooo handsome and she so beautiful and Natalie Wood...oh my, was that her first movie????she was darling!

and it is simply pouring madly out here....makes one wish they had a fireplace for some strange reason....
    LindaMarie
    LindaMarie

oh yes....the ghost and mrs muir! Empty Re: oh yes....the ghost and mrs muir!

Post  LindaMarie Wed 24 Feb 2010, 5:57 pm

Now that brings back memories. Natalie Wood was so beautiful. I also remember the TV show too!
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe Wed 24 Feb 2010, 11:45 pm

I remember both, that means I am getting old! Very Happy
    Betty in Texas
    Betty in Texas

Post  Betty in Texas Thu 25 Feb 2010, 2:38 am

kay.so.or wrote:Just watched it on Netflix......am doing that a lot lately...online..can watch all these movies for free...

and that movie...wow.......just was so great and romantic and i love the sea and all of that...so it just took me back..
    rex harrison was sooo handsome and she so beautiful and Natalie Wood...oh my, was that her first movie????she was darling!

and it is simply pouring madly out here....makes one wish they had a fireplace for some strange reason....

I am hooked on Netflix too! I watched Passengers today. I had seen the end of it a few weeks ago and just had to understand the beginning. I give it a definite 4 stars. It is a story of a plane crash...and counceling the survivors with a real twist of an ending.

Also, if you have not seen The Ultimate Gift, it is one of the best made for TV movies I have ever seen.

5 Stars for August Rush-- a real feel good movie. Netflix has them all--and the oldies and documentaries too!

As I said in another post, I was told in a dream to watch the movie Coccoon again. I did 2 days ago and it really follows with a lot we have been talking about. I work from home so I sneak in a little time for myself these days.
    Betty
    Petra
    Petra

Post  Petra Fri 26 Feb 2010, 12:20 am

The Ghost and Mrs. Muir is my all time favorite movie. I like how they made it possible bring a topic like ghosts into a movie where everone found it acceptable and the ending was wonderful. Rex Harrison is/was marvelously handsome and it seemed such great romance and inspiring story line. Ithink I saw it for the first time around 1980?

I'm big on ghosts and have seen many over the years and in my present home I've seen a ghost cat and an odd man, who might have been about 38-40 watching me paint my bedroom from the hallway. I got a good look at him and then he vanished, never to return.

When my daughter visited last year she told me that when she went to bed she could feel a cat jump up on her bed and it found a comfy spot and stayed there. She knew it was a ghost cat and I hadn't told her I had one in the house.

Petra

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:31 am