Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

Sea lions returning?

Michael
    Michael

Sea lions returning? Empty Sea lions returning?

Post  Michael Tue 23 Feb 2010, 10:55 pm

I have heard on the news here in LA for the past 2 days that the sea lions are returning to Pier 39 in SF. But I heard the count was only 60 out of 1400 sea lions are back. I wonder what made them leave (food, earthquake, something else).
    DearWife

Sea lions returning? Empty Re: Sea lions returning?

Post  DearWife Tue 23 Feb 2010, 11:07 pm

Last edited by DearWife on Sat 06 Jul 2019, 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe Tue 23 Feb 2010, 11:23 pm

Mike T wrote:I have heard on the news here in LA for the past 2 days that the sea lions are returning to Pier 39 in SF. But I heard the count was only 60 out of 1400 sea lions are back. I wonder what made them leave (food, earthquake, something else).

That is kind of a good thing to see them going back to Pier 39. However from what I have understood also, it is not very nice when they are there due to the smell. Sea lions aren't the cleanest creatures on this planet and the pier tends to hold the smell, if you catch my drift here.

However seeing them return to a familiar spot is a good sign of nothing impending happening. I still say it had to do with the storms that went all the way from SF to LA in January. Animals get a sense long before we ever even think about anything. They just know.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:21 pm