Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

CERN - Uncle !

beejean
    beejean

CERN - Uncle ! Empty CERN - Uncle !

Post  beejean Wed 25 Mar 2015, 1:36 am

It's a good thing that an old friend recalled me over to this board today, the day before the LHC Geneva collider starts up again.

I'm not buying what the CERN group is selling.

Why so much money being thrown at the collider?
    Why the scientific contrWoversies over the possible consequences of running the LHC?

I'm still expecting one of those "big tremors " in the "force."

We'll see.. my mind can't be made up because I'm confused !

have a good evening.
    beejean
    beejean

CERN - Uncle ! Empty Re: CERN - Uncle !

Post  beejean Fri 27 Mar 2015, 3:07 am

CERN particle accelerator- in particular, the particle speed dampener/ absorber at the particle dump

Although I'm woefully unable to claim any physics knowledge, as I was reading about the CERN mechanism, I found the final stage, where the particles being accelerated are dumped, to be the most concerning.  

I am glad that they have shut the accelerator down as of 3/25/2015, spokesmen mentioning that scientists are thinking that the cryogenic magnet installation in one of the many magnetic assemblies had been damaged by a metal part embedding into it.  I am still concerned about the "final" stage.  It's kind of what you think about when the cowboys ride into a box canyon.

If the acceleration is so much faster than last time, and there was an underground fire last time, is there such a thing as a particle escape velocity jumping out of the the final dumping area of their cryogenic particle "run" area.

Spoiler Alert !I am now going to talk about a prophecy I heard as being voiced by a Catholic seer, who was named Maria Esperanza, an acknowledged receiver of locutions.  she mentioned that God had mentioned that He decided that it would be necessary to intervene and act in a unique and unexpected way to halt men's actions on earth if the actions meant that the balanced state of the natural world was expected to get tipped into an irretrievably chaotic state due to some scientific meddling. This meant that the ability of matter to continue as being a viable earthly substance of fruitfulness was to be protected, but that the manner of intervention and the conditions of it was meant to mitigate a disjointed inchoherent global blowout.

I'm not saying that CERN could play a part in that, but I'm also not saying that CERN could not play a part in that.

However, this is the second mysterious snafu during the time of the system startup.  During the last startup, a pigeon dropping a baguette into the mechanism had delayed the project. scratch
    beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Tue 07 Apr 2015, 11:36 pm

CERN restarts After Rogue Steel Debris Clashes Onto Magnet during First Try

CERN has re-started.

I can't feel it at the moment, but I'm just waiting to see what odd things will be happening with it next.

Well, the "next" must be today. Both GOES 13 and GOES 15 data have been wiped for part of the day today.

At the latter half of the day today (just before it lapsed in GMT into the wee hours of April 8th), the Trendline data of the Electrons, protons, and the magnetosphere reading through the GOES magnetometer chart have been interrupted for a time (to hide a CERN switch-on?)

Just mentioning. We know that the power push on these circulating particles has been ramped to the max achievable.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content