Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+3
Earth Watcher
geenee
Vim/PA
7 posters

"Hurricane" warnings for Thursday...

Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

"Hurricane" warnings for Thursday... Empty "Hurricane" warnings for Thursday...

Post  Vim/PA Tue 23 Feb 2010, 6:15 pm

Posting fwiw...

I dreamed that many of us were sequestered in the inner rooms of a big hotel.
    No windows.
    I was called out and could see down the hallway through the glass doors that the winds were starting to pick up.
    There were others out there defying the storm.
    Did not seem wise.
    I remember hearing the question, "why are we here [the safe room] already.
    The storm isn't spozed to hit til Thursday."
    The area felt like the line between Florida and Georgia.
    Maybe Jville but felt further inland.
    Is there a fault there???

I know that wind events represent mental disturbance as air symbolizes the mind.
    The dream felt prophetic.
    Some disturbance of some sort coming in.
    Thursday's the day.

I've had this vertigo 4 days now.
    I dreamed also of a man with scissors trying to cut something up overhead there in that hotel.
    Preparing for the storm somehow.
    He lost his balance and fell and I fell down beside him to help him.
    I understood his dizziness!
    The whole scene was very intense.
    Impending storm, frantic preparations, balance issues.
    But friends are about and we are hunkering down together.

Any insights?
    geenee
    geenee

"Hurricane" warnings for Thursday... Empty Re: "Hurricane" warnings for Thursday...

Post  geenee Tue 23 Feb 2010, 7:30 pm

Vim/PA wrote:Posting fwiw...

No windows.
    I was called out and could see down the hallway through the glass doors that the winds were starting to pick up.
    Did not seem wise.

I know that wind events represent mental disturbance as air symbolizes the mind.
    Thursday's the day.

I dreamed also of a man with scissors trying to cut something up overhead there in that hotel.

Any insights?

Dreams are either symbolic or literal. This ones sounds pretty literal. Sounds pretty self explanatory. There is a huge storm coming and we need to be prepared in every way. Hunkering down together means we need each other spiritually, physically, financially, etc. The balance is pretty obvious also. It means we need to be balanced in everything. Like we don't need to stop working stop our life to wait for a storm. Balanced in all areas spiritually balanced, financially, socially etc. Scissors stand for control and decisiveness. You are in control of maybe how to prepare. Major Major thing I got was PREPARE PREPARE IN EVERY WAY. Not just for an earthquake by the way. Financial Armegeddon is coming etc.ect."Hurricane" warnings for Thursday... Icon_sunny
    geenee
    geenee

"Hurricane" warnings for Thursday... Empty P.S.

Post  geenee Tue 23 Feb 2010, 7:35 pm

Hurricane
    To see a hurricane in your dream, indicates sudden and/or unexpected changes occurring in your life. You may be experiencing some destructive and powerful emotions.

To dream that you are swept up in a hurricane, suggests that both your mental and emotional forces are building up inside and making themselves known. You may be literally consumed by your emotions. Alternatively, the dream could indicate that you are pressured and pushed against your will toward something you do not want to do.

BUT I FEEL IT IS MORE A LITERAL FINANCIAL, POLITICAL HURRICANE/STORM. NOT SYMBOLIC LIKE THIS SAYS ABOVE.

My thoughts
    Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

"Hurricane" warnings for Thursday... Empty Re: "Hurricane" warnings for Thursday...

Post  Vim/PA Tue 23 Feb 2010, 8:29 pm

Do you think Thursday is a literal timetable for this?
    It felt literal in the context of the dream.
    Thanks for your input!
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Tue 23 Feb 2010, 8:48 pm

Vim/PA wrote:Do you think Thursday is a literal timetable for this?
    It felt literal in the context of the dream.
    Thanks for your input!
    No not at all this thursday. All prophetic dreams are for the future. Never immediately prior. I believe for a future "thursday". I don't know if you remember a couple of years ago someone posted about a huge earthquake in the Northwest happening on a day when there would be a gay pride parade. It didn't happen and everyone made fun of him. Well thats because this will happen in the future. Also too, people pray and stop things with prayer. Prayer changes things.
    Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

Post  Vim/PA Tue 23 Feb 2010, 9:43 pm

Thanks for the input.

Just looked up the etymology of Thursday.

It comes from Thor's Day.

Thor is germanic/norse 'god of thunder'.
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Tue 23 Feb 2010, 10:24 pm

Vim/PA wrote:Thanks for the input.

Well that sure fits with Hurricane storm etc. "Hurricane" warnings for Thursday... Icon_bounce Bouncy guy here is my favorite!
    Earth Watcher

Post  Earth Watcher Tue 23 Feb 2010, 10:46 pm

It may be about the million kilometer long sun filament - that is the biggest - and when it collapses it will release a mother of a flare - Thursday the day? It is coming around now to face the Earth - we can only hope it won't collapse until it is on the other side. Watch spaceweather.com for current info. Also if it does - unplug All your electronics, we will experience a flare possibly bigger than ever before. Maybe your dream is about that.
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe Tue 23 Feb 2010, 10:49 pm

geenee wrote:
    Vim/PA wrote:Thanks for the input.

Well that sure fits with Hurricane storm etc. "Hurricane" warnings for Thursday... Icon_bounce Bouncy guy here is my favorite!

I pulled this off a financial site that I currently watch. If even 10% of what this person thinks will happen we are in big doo big time:

"that we are already in a great depression. Harry just assumed that the sucker's rally that started in March 2009 would replicate that of the sucker's rally in 1930 and would die down by the fall of 2009. But as Robert Shiller pointed out in his book Irrational Exuberance, our price earnings ratios and the duration of our bull market far surpass that of the 1920's. In other words, we have more people and more money with a longer bull market, so demographically, you would expect the top to take longer and for it to take longer for this to unravel. If in 1930 you had a 6 month sucker's rally after a 10 year boom crash cycle, in our case, you might have a 1 year sucker's rally after a 25 year boom crash cycle. And instead of a 10 year great depression, it may take 20 years to get out of this mess. The bigger you are, the harder you fall. It doesn't necessarily mean you fall faster. This will be a slow, knife turning in the stomach downturn. Certainly, 2010 is not going to be pretty, and a stock market correction is likely sometime this year. I think the banks will be in super trouble come October 2010. So for now, I'm just holding steady in my short position. There are not enough jobs being created to keep up with high school and college graduates seeking new work each year, so even if we don't lose jobs in a given month, our unemployment rate will go up to 11% later this year no matter what we do. And that's the "cooked" number. The real unemployment rate, if you add in self-employed that earn no money but don't qualify for benefits, is already approaching 20%. And how about wages of existing workers? Most of them are shifting to part time work or lower wages and reduced benefits. This means less money to spend across the board. And the banks are not lending, so even if a big order comes, few businesses will have the financing to fill it. In other words, the record "profits" and beating of reduced earnings estimates is all fiction based on firing workers. The top line sales of most companies is in the toilet. People have to be patient in terms of the market crashing. This bull market took longer and the Fed pulled more strings than Benjamin Strong could have possibly done so it will take longer for the deleveraging to unfold. But deleverage it will. The "new normal" is to spend as little as possible. I'm 38 and I'm even hearing younger kids talk about the economy and how there is no money to buy stuff. There is a new dialogue, and a new psychology emerging in which banktruptcy and foreclosure are no longer seen as embarassing but as pragmatic. That will not bode well for banks in the 2 years ahead."

Gosh, that is so not pretty. That garden is starting to look better and better. Also thinking about buying a larger freezer and possibly looking at doing canning of veggies. Maybe this is what all the unrest or uneasyness is that many of us have been feeling for so long. pale
    Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

Post  Vim/PA Tue 23 Feb 2010, 11:25 pm

It may be about the million kilometer long sun filament - that is the biggest - and when it collapses it will release a mother of a flare - Thursday the day? It is coming around now to face the Earth - we can only hope it won't collapse until it is on the other side. Watch spaceweather.com for current info. Also if it does - unplug All your electronics, we will experience a flare possibly bigger than ever before. Maybe your dream is about that.

I guess that's a possibility.
    Was wondering if it had 'gone off' yet.
    We shall see...somethings' gotta give, I know that.
    Calibabe
    Calibabe
    Admin

Post  Calibabe Wed 24 Feb 2010, 12:05 am

No windows.
    Did not seem wise.

Thursday's the day.

Any insights?

Just found this headline:

Hurricane-Like Storm Aims for Pennsylvania to Maine Thursday, Friday
    2/23/2010 9:45 AM

They are calling the storm "historic" in proportions.

Here is the link if you are in the area:

www.accuweather.com/regional-news-story.asp?region=eastusnews
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Wed 24 Feb 2010, 12:12 am

Calibabe wrote:

No windows.
    Did not seem wise.

Thursday's the day.

Any insights?

Just found this headline:

Hurricane-Like Storm Aims for Pennsylvania to Maine Thursday, Friday
    2/23/2010 9:45 AM

They are calling the storm "historic" in proportions.

Here is the link if you are in the area:

[url=http://www.accuweather.com/regional-news-story.asp?region=eastusnews
    www.accuweather.com/regional-news-story.asp?region=eastusnews[/quote[/url]]

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW WOW WOW. WELL CONSIDER ME CORRECTED! "Hurricane" warnings for Thursday... Affraid TAKE CARE VIM! BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES!
    Linda in N Carolina
    Linda in N Carolina

Post  Linda in N Carolina Wed 24 Feb 2010, 1:53 am

VIM... while reading this, I thought of two things. This isn't a "storm" related to weather, rather it is a storm on WALLSTREET... The reason I feel this it the man upstairs "cutting paper"... I thought he represents a "ticker-tape" parade,... obviously right in the heart of wallstreet territory. Secondly, he falls. The stock market crashing or falling quite a bit? Are we ready??? That seems to be the general spirit of your dream... are we??
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Wed 24 Feb 2010, 2:38 am

Linda in N Carolina wrote:VIM... while reading this, I thought of two things. This isn't a "storm" related to weather, rather it is a storm on WALLSTREET... The reason I feel this it the man upstairs "cutting paper"... I thought he represents a "ticker-tape" parade,... obviously right in the heart of wallstreet territory. Secondly, he falls. The stock market crashing or falling quite a bit? Are we ready??? That seems to be the general spirit of your dream... are we??
    Hi Linda, I love your pic/avatar! "Hurricane" warnings for Thursday... Icon_bounce I definitely feel it is the storm that is coming that is financial and the martial law etc.! "Hurricane" warnings for Thursday... Icon_pale
    Paula/ swNM
    Paula/ swNM

"Hurricane" warnings for Thursday... Empty Solar flares

Post  Paula/ swNM Wed 24 Feb 2010, 3:00 am

Earth Watcher wrote:It may be about the million kilometer long sun filament - that is the biggest - and when it collapses it will release a mother of a flare - Thursday the day? It is coming around now to face the Earth - we can only hope it won't collapse until it is on the other side. Watch spaceweather.com for current info. Also if it does - unplug All your electronics, we will experience a flare possibly bigger than ever before. Maybe your dream is about that.

Hi Earth Watcher-
    Do you think this solar filament could be causing electrical disturbances on earth now, even without producing a flare yet? There has been some pretty strange electrical incidents taking place in the past few days, some of them just sort of strange, some downright dangerous. Since biological systems, including human beings, have an electrical component to their functioning, I wonder if this could be adding to physical or psychological imbalances in people and animals. Also a lot of transportation accidents taking place recently that may have technological malfunctions as part of the cause. Any ideas? Is this possibility being discussed elsewhere that you know of? Thanks for the information. Blessings- Paula.
    Kate in AZ

Post  Kate in AZ Wed 24 Feb 2010, 5:24 am

Vim

Fwiw,my it on this is that it is not related to weather at all, despite the Atlantic seaboard storm predictions. I think your mind is tuning into and doing a beautifuljob describing the intensity of the unprecedented "storm" we humans are facing. It's a financial storm, a political storm, a storm of earth events and weather. And yet it is really much, much more than even that: it's a spirtitual storm grounded in our species mind and there is no avoiding it, even if we wanted to. Remember, our souls likely don't want the same things our carefully crafted egos do- hard as that may be to accept some times.

Best luck this week in your upcoming bad weather:)
    Linda in N Carolina
    Linda in N Carolina

Post  Linda in N Carolina Wed 24 Feb 2010, 9:39 am

geenee wrote:
    Linda in N Carolina wrote:VIM... while reading this, I thought of two things. This isn't a "storm" related to weather, rather it is a storm on WALLSTREET... The reason I feel this it the man upstairs "cutting paper"... I thought he represents a "ticker-tape" parade,... obviously right in the heart of wallstreet territory. Secondly, he falls. The stock market crashing or falling quite a bit? Are we ready??? That seems to be the general spirit of your dream... are we??
    Hi Linda, I love your pic/avatar! "Hurricane" warnings for Thursday... Icon_bounce I definitely feel it is the storm that is coming that is financial and the martial law etc.! "Hurricane" warnings for Thursday... Icon_pale
    Thanks, I searched for an avatar that seemed to fit me! This one called out to me! I hope that this latest crash is more gentle then our last downfall, yet, I believe it won't be...rather, it will be more severe.
    Vim/PA
    Vim/PA

Post  Vim/PA Wed 24 Feb 2010, 6:08 pm

Linda in N Carolina wrote:
    VIM... while reading this, I thought of two things. This isn't a "storm" related to weather, rather it is a storm on WALLSTREET... The reason I feel this it the man upstairs "cutting paper"... I thought he represents a "ticker-tape" parade,... obviously right in the heart of wallstreet territory. Secondly, he falls. The stock market crashing or falling quite a bit? Are we ready??? That seems to be the general spirit of your dream... are we??

Hi Linda, I love your pic/avatar! I definitely feel it is the storm that is coming that is financial and the martial law etc.!

Yes, this is possible. The man was cutting paper overhead.
    It could symbolize the ticker tape.
    And then the fall.
    I guess I'm going down with him but not by accident.
    I fell in the dream ...intentionally.
    To help him somehow.

And if dreams come in layers, perhaps the 'snowicane' coming on Thursday may be part of it.
    It would have an economic impact, offer an excuse for martial law, plus the disruption of the storm itself.
    We shall see.

Laying low,
    Vim in PA

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:15 pm