Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

DearWife

.......... Empty ..........

Post  DearWife Sun 12 Jan 2014, 1:16 am

Last edited by DearWife on Sat 06 Jul 2019, 4:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
    DearWife

.......... Empty Re: ..........

Post  DearWife Sun 12 Jan 2014, 1:26 am

In addition to this dream, I had another one many years ago.  I was living in Berkeley (in this dream) and was near the hills.  I saw I had a drafting table at the time, it was like my old architectural teacher was showing me plans.

The scene changed, and I was in a helicopter with my husband, and we were over San Francisco first. All downtown had become flooded, the buildings were standing out from the waters.  Then, we were over Oakland, and this house was under water, only the roof of it had not been flooded.  In the dream, I wondered if my mother had made it out.

That's all I remember for now.
    beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Sun 12 Jan 2014, 5:32 pm

Hope you're doing OK, Dear Wife !

I have been feeling as if -- not in physical tsunami -- as in your dream. But in a tsunami flood of bad regulations and red tape. Watching acquaintances trying to justify why they are paying $400 a month for insurance when they are stuck paying medical bills until they have forked over $4800 in cash for the 12 month period. Uncertainty and confusion reigns.

I am sorry to see that your dreams are of such urgency -- a tsunami dream of such immediacy is nothing to sneeze at. I'm feeling lucky that I don't have that nightmare fear overtaking me on this coast over here. Keep praying to consider if you can learn the season of the year when that wall of water rolls in... it could help to travel away from Oakland during that season. I hope you can find some things that are indicative of what the dream means. Thanks for sharing.
    DearWife

Post  DearWife Tue 14 Jan 2014, 4:49 am

Yes, that was one of my first nightmares of the year where I woke up in such a manner. When my son was younger I got intense nightmares too when I fell asleep next to him. It was the first time them spending the night, so I wonder about little children...and remember Jesus saying not to forbid the little children come to him, for the kingdom of heaven is made of such as these.
    DearWife

Post  DearWife Tue 14 Jan 2014, 5:21 am

And you are right about praying about the season, even of the year...I have been so busy, I hardly pray like I should be doing. I Miss the days when my son was younger and we did not have all these redponsibilities...I learned so much just by asking God our father...he taught me so much about the earth, the ancient beasts of the field which we know as dinosaurs, and other matters. But I did even pray about learning a new language last year, and ich weiss nicht warum ich Deutsch gelernt. Ich finde Deutsch sehr gut fuer schreiben, obwohl ich habe noch viel zu lernen. Diese ist mein sechste monat jetzt. Herzlich dank beejean.
    beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Tue 21 Jan 2014, 2:33 am

praktische Ideen geben der Frau einen guten Geschmack in einem herzhaften Küche Gemüse-Fleisch-Eintopf - wir bekommen die alten Schinken in Dosen bereit für jene Zeiten, wenn Rationierung passiert. - maybe not a good strategy for tsunami inundations, but will work ok after an EMP.

Stay safe, DearWife ! I am looking forward to shoveling snow again.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:59 am