Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

DearWife

.......... Empty ..........

Post  DearWife Thu 31 Oct 2013, 6:28 am

Last edited by DearWife on Sat 06 Jul 2019, 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    beejean
    beejean

.......... Empty Re: ..........

Post  beejean Fri 01 Nov 2013, 2:19 am

DearWife wrote:October 30, 2013

And Jesus looked round about, and said unto his disciples: what an hard thing is it for them that have riches, to enter into the kingdom of God. And his disciples were astonished at his words. But Jesus answered again and said unto them: children, how hard is it for them, that trust in riches, to enter into the kingdom of God? It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of an needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. And they were astonished out of measure, saying between themselves: who then can be saved? Jesus looked upon them, and said: with men it is unpossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.”

Also as I typed this, these words came back to my remembrance, “Be not high minded”.

For it is written: vengeance is mine, and I will reward saith the Lord.”  Romans 12
    There are those who see that the economy has been manipulated to foster those who can invest in the game of the stock market, but not the people who seek their living in the average working neighborhoods.  Your husband, in his dream, mentions that the old people see a money crash and it seems like the end of the world.

However, I find  this in the Book of Esther.  Haman said to ...[the King] - 'There is a certain people scattered abroad and dispersed among the peoples in ... your kingdom; their laws are different... and they do not keep the king's laws....  If it please the king, let it be decreed that they be destroyed, and I will pay ten thousand talents of silver into the hands of those who have charge of the King's business that they may put it into the king's treasuries"  So the King took his signet ring ... and gave it to Haman, the Agagite... and the King said to Haman , "The money is given to you, the people also, to do with them as you wish."  Esther 3:7-11

The economic collapse is only felt by some, in certain groups or sectors.  The ones who are in certain businesses or seem to be in favor of the current leadership in the government do pretty well, but the ones who are members of groups which are less favored by our top executives seem to have observed their fortunes dipping.  This is an economic environment which is highly subject to manipulation by those in power who can give favors, insider tips, and higher economic renumeration to those they care for.  I have been petitioning, in prayer mode now -- because it seems that times approach for this money crash, which will seem like the end of the world to some, but which is not the full end of the world.  In unfair times, prayer is the only staple that can keep the children and the elderly and the disabled you have with you from being trampled by the one who has the signet ring.  So, I pray also that you might see a way that your children can prosper and so that the stock kings of this country may start to notice that it's important to treat all with respect.  I hope you, your husband, and your extended family be well and hopeful in spirit this week.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:00 pm