Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Egypt Aid Flushed

beejean
    beejean

Egypt Aid Flushed Empty Egypt Aid Flushed

Post  beejean Thu 04 Jul 2013, 12:51 pm

It is a relief that the Egyptian people no longer have to worry about the machinations of the US Executive branch financially supporting a leadership they radically oppose.

It is a great sadness that the US Executive Branch has tarred this country with the label of being supportive to oppressive regimes.

I wonder where all Morsi's money (of ours) was put after Kerry delivered that huge check to him.

I am glad that the First Cav Texas soldiers who might have been committed to being sent to that country may be re-depolyed in a less hostile territory.

Ironic that another country is having celebrations on a July 4th while our July 4th, at least in major cities, is in a government imposed "security lockdown" with people going to events being frisked and bomb squads responding to "suspicious packages."
    beejean
    beejean

Egypt Aid Flushed Empty Re: Egypt Aid Flushed

Post  beejean Sun 07 Jul 2013, 2:49 pm

State of Division - Are Middle Eastern Countries like Egypt Going Govern Sections with Regional Differences

Although, probaby not many of you know about the "split" in Massachusetts like the counties who are West of the Quabbin Reservoir getting less aid and less attention than the counties who are East of the Quabbin, highlighted by Boston on the seacoast...

I wonder how far the split in Egypt will carry through. The areas bordering the North are far more educated and worldly than the southern part of Egypt, according to those reporters and to wikipedia commentators who have written a "survey" of the country. Reporters are saying that Elbaredi hasn't much support outside of the big cities and is unpopular in the other areas of the country.  That is why he is back on the shelf instead of having been able to open a new government organization package in the country of Egypt.  

Of course, President Obama has dis-avowed ever having taken sides with any Egyptian government leadership candidates in his statement of July 3 2013 after his meeting with his NSC (National Security Council).  Since he is a perpetual candidate himself, would his feelings be hurt if we voters concluded that he has failed the government transparency test, and also failed the essential human rights test by giving himself trigger rights on drones.  Oh, I think the people of Egypt know that he sent his cats  cat into their country to proclaim and support his recent choices in Egypt, much as he is trying to hide that the White House litterbox is stinky tongue before the discontented Egyptians become ready to cast blame for the dirty doings in their country.  

I also am reading that the Sinai area bordering Gaza is being eyed by Al Qaeda as a potential area where those disillusioned with the Egyptian experiment of Egyptian democracy may be able to set up an alternative and more tightly controlled group of soldiers who can unite to advocate the Islamic jihad.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:26 pm