Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Angel in the sky over Oregon

OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Angel in the sky over Oregon Empty Angel in the sky over Oregon

Post  OregonGuy Wed 19 Jun 2013, 4:31 am

This afternoon while driving I looked toward the west and saw a cloud that without much imagination looked like an angel praying with hands together in front of her(looked like a woman). The angel was laying horizontal facing the earth, head in the south direction. I'm including a image which is kind of like what I saw only in side silouette with wings above the torso. Praying over the ocean? Mid coastal Oregon? Just my imagination?

Sorry couldn't stop to take real photo.

Angel in the sky over Oregon 1fbd63d1a10f6d07b27b
    beejean
    beejean

Angel in the sky over Oregon Empty Re: Angel in the sky over Oregon

Post  beejean Thu 20 Jun 2013, 1:01 am

OregonGuy wrote:This afternoon while driving I looked toward the west and saw a cloud that without much imagination looked like an angel praying with hands together in front of her(looked like a woman).

When the energetic mix of the fields created by shifting magnetic pulls changed (since the middle of last year), there are more windows that allow us to SEE new levels of beings.  I'm glad you had some moments to glimpse the help we are receiving from the spirits who are holding us up in prayer.

Thanks for posting.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:56 am