Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

DearWife

.......... Empty ..........

Post  DearWife Sun 09 Jun 2013, 7:40 am

Last edited by DearWife on Sat 06 Jul 2019, 4:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    beejean
    beejean

.......... Empty Re: ..........

Post  beejean Mon 10 Jun 2013, 2:13 am

DearWife wrote:I remembered this dream I had a couple years ago, when hearing the news about Nelson Mandela:

October 8, 2010
    In a dream I was walking in a neighborhood similar to where one of my childhood friends used to live. But when I looked at the house where she lived there was a gate not only surrounding her home but the other homes as well. When I walked closer I began walking towards one gate which was open and on a dirt road. On this road I saw Nelson Mandela. He was looking over a part of the land and had the youth in his mind. He was concerned for the hearts of the children.

...too superstitious. For as I passed by and beheld the manner how ye worship your gods, I found an altar wherein was written: unto the unknown God. Whom ye then ignorantly worship him show I unto you: God that made the world and all that are in it, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, he dwelleth not in temples made with hands, neither is worshipped with mens hands, as though he needed of any thing, seeing he himself giveth life and breath to all men everywhere, and hath made of one blood all nations of men, for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath assigned before, how long time, and also the ends of their inhabitation, that they should seek God, if they might feel and find him, though he be not far from every one of us

http://www.earthboppin.net/talkshop/theend/messages/36223.html If you go to the URL at the left, you will see that the passing of Nelson Mandela is very significant and seems to foretell a time of troubles in which men forget the tolerance and the importance of learning how to recognize the community of humanity as fellows, rather than rivals. This is not my intuition and I hope that the troubles do not become an insurmountable stack that brings hatred in its wake, but it was taken to be a time marker to presage a troublesome era. This has been copyrighted by MC Young on Earthboppin as a story in which she relates prophecy spoken to her in a dream.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:16 am