Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Jun Plantin' Yields

beejean
    beejean

Jun Plantin' Yields Empty Jun Plantin' Yields

Post  beejean Sat 08 Jun 2013, 11:39 am

Jun Plantin' Yields

Seems like there's been a wet blanket twisting in knots in the rough extraction cycle that has formed under the whirlwind that's scouring the crops and the land in the heartland of the country this year.

Everyone who eats should be on the lookout for our Jun indicators. Right now it's the plants that are visibly experiencing the earth groans. Shocked

My flower garden was freezing and slow from Apr 1 through May 29th, and 6 inches of snow - the latest ever recorded - covered Mt. Greylock in the western part of the state in Mid May. Then, on May 30th the entire group of flowers I had kept putting inside to save from getting cold damage - withered in 97 degree heat to small nubs under a sun that seemed to glow as if it were fluorescing the silica in the local schist and granite.

No need for me to explain migraines, numb toes, hot toes, ear tones and uneasiness when my plants have been speaking of them for weeks. Flower gardening with pre-started annuals is not usually such a daunting experience for the part time gardener. I feel bad for the people in the middle of this country and how are they managing to keep the crops growing when all this mayhem is striking them?

Anybody... ?

I bet you are all out there considering how the words you type may be immortalized this month on a NSA solid state drive due to the work of our tireless "protectors", but as for me, I'm just continuing along with this average hum drum game of scrabble here.

Did you ever notice that when you really "stepped over the line" when you were especially annoying to your parents in your younger days, that their faces was set like flint when they spoke to you of correction? Maybe you can categorize what you think is going on as a "weather anomaly" but let's just theorize that all actions start to have a resonance that is borne out in entropy or in a self defining pattern of chaos. Maybe the pigeon was trying to stop all this when it dropped the baguette into the CERN machinery and put it into an "out of service" state. Just speculating.

Back from the tangent -- if you are too shocked, or under the gun from the current continual storms raging, earthquakes shaking, volcanoes exploding, irradiated flotsam washing up on our shores, sinkholes, tornadoes, floods, levee breaks, and missile strikes into the Golan heights and around the vicinity of Korea, I would certainly not blame you if you were unable to write enough characters to explain how things are going for you, but might as well let the June story sing itself through our words ! My best goes out to everyone who is working to fix their situation this month.
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Jun Plantin' Yields Empty Re: Jun Plantin' Yields

Post  OregonGuy Sun 09 Jun 2013, 3:02 am

Hi beejean,

You pretty much summed up the feelings I've experienced of late. Add in one or two of my time shifts, various periods of feeling really goofy, like right now, I'll soon be doing motormouth raspberries noises non-stop. It might make me feel better!

Thanks for posting!

OregonGuy
    beejean
    beejean

Jun Plantin' Yields Empty Jun Plantin Yields

Post  beejean Sat 15 Jun 2013, 8:14 pm

All those little plants which were fried down to stubs on May 27th are now putting out new green leaves - my flower garden is predominantly green, not colorful, this year so far.

Why? as you, the reader might be wondering.

Well here in the Boston area, we usually get about 4 inches of rainfall for the entire month of June.  We are at Day 15 of the month and so far we have 8.2 inches of rainfall, and we're expecting more rainfall tomorrow and Monday.  So, the plants are making buds but the solar warmth is being denied to them by the incessant cloud cover, the pouring rain and the drizzle.  As I write, though, the sun is shining in a light blue sky and it's beautiful outside.

Most people I know are in a kind of state that leads them to deny the Wizard of Oz type of shenanigans being shown on the news stations and they are outside, doing chores, and pursuing physical fitness, trying to stave off the angst of the betrayal of their s-elected government officials.

Have a good weekend.

Sponsored content

Jun Plantin' Yields Empty Re: Jun Plantin' Yields

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:24 am