Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Solar Malaise Meltdown

SonicSal
    SonicSal

Solar Malaise Meltdown Empty Solar Malaise Meltdown

Post  SonicSal Fri 26 Apr 2013, 5:16 pm

Solar Malaise Meltdown Ana1

A growing body of evidence is revealing that solar flares and geomagnetism have a significant impact on biological systems. This is especially true for persons that are already physically overstressed. Becoming aware of the earth’s geomagnetic energies can be a step toward mitigating some of these adverse symptoms.
    http://blogcerpt.com/solar-flare-health-connection-studies/

_
    DearWife

Solar Malaise Meltdown Empty Re: Solar Malaise Meltdown

Post  DearWife Wed 01 May 2013, 8:35 am

Hi SonicSal. Thanks for the article.

I often wonder if symptoms I have are due to solar activity or from an impending earthquake. The symptoms I don't like are vertigo, with an onset of what I can only describe as a gravity pull.

Here is some information regarding human & animal behavior and the sun:

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_sol46.htm
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Wed 01 May 2013, 11:42 am

Terrific related resource, thanks.
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Thu 30 May 2013, 9:50 pm

Solar Malaise Meltdown Solarrevolution

Solar Revolution is an enlightening and award-winning movie that explores the remarkable correlation between escalations in solar activity and human achievement.

World-renowned German biophysicist Dieter Broers and distinguished scientists and experts present compelling evidence of a stunning correlation between escalations in solar activity and human achievements. See what Global Coherence Initiative (GCI) Research Coordinator and Institute of HeartMath (IHM) Director of Research Dr. Rollin McCraty, featured in Solar Revolution, say about the shift in global consciousness and the heart’s critical role.

Over the last three years state-of-the-art magnetic field detectors at GCI’s sensor sites around the world have collected continuous data on geomagnetic and solar disturbances and other activities.

It’s clear these profoundly affect life on Earth. Numerous human physiological rhythms and behaviors are synchronized with solar and geomagnetic activity.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:11 pm