Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

DearWife

.......... Empty ..........

Post  DearWife Sun 03 Mar 2013, 8:40 am

Last edited by DearWife on Sat 06 Jul 2019, 5:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    beejean
    beejean

.......... Empty Re: ..........

Post  beejean Sun 03 Mar 2013, 7:09 pm

I caught up from behind the woman and said to her, “Excuse me ma’am, are you being watched?” She said she was, and she couldn’t do very much about it because he was law enforcement. At this point we reached the place but inside we walked into a dining place, similar to a fast food but it was not.

Hi DearWife, this is something akin to the tenor of my dreams lately. They reflect the everyday situations of my work and home life, just with added unusual elements.

For example, after having been awakened a number of times, my dream was of getting interrupted by many while trying to cook broccoli.
    It was a reflection of the fact that my husband really had wanted steamed broccoli, but I had made spinach instead because it was longer sitting in the refrigerator.

Quote about disturbed sleep:
    The activity of hundreds of genes was altered when people's sleep was cut to less than six hours a day for a week.

Writing in the journal PNAS, the researchers said the results helped explain how poor sleep damaged health.

Heart disease, diabetes, obesity and poor brain function have all been linked to substandard sleep.

What missing hours in bed actually does to alter health, however, is unknown.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-21572686

Maybe you were thinking of putting a webcam up at your house?
    DearWife

Post  DearWife Sun 03 Mar 2013, 9:02 pm

Last edited by DearWife on Sat 06 Jul 2019, 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    beejean
    beejean

Post  beejean Mon 04 Mar 2013, 2:56 am

oh... Yes. I've had you on my mind from 6 a.m. yr time (9 a.m. mine) because of the news out of central CA being kind of grim.

Waking visions are a horse of a different color, since they usually show you something that is happening within a shortish time window, if you allow yourself to think of local time in quotidian windows. They can be worrisome and needful of a bit of discipline for praying time. Especially if the souls involved in the visualized circumstance look in need of assistance. I always hope people realizing these things are needful of being resourceful. Depending on how urgent these visions are, it's quite possible to ask permission of the saints to engage them in praying for additional angelic help for easing the situation. Of course, when you ask, it is only with the caveat that it was according to God's will that such assistance be granted in the situtation.

President of Oakland Police Officers’ Association says the 600 cops serving the city face ‘a near-impossible task’
    February 4, 2013
    Barry Donelan, president of the Oakland Police Officers’ Association, joins Michael Shure and Ana Kasparian to give his take on the city’s reduction in Oakland police officers and the arrival of former NYPD commissioner Bill Bratton. Will the potential implementation of Bratton’s stop-and-frisk method help or exacerbate Oakland’s problems? Donelan says, “We will take any and all help, whether it’s Bratton or anyone else. But we don’t want a Band-aid. We need a long-term strategy to deal with the crime problem in Oakland.” http://current.com/shows/the-young-turks/videos/president-of-oakland-police-officers-union-says-the-600-cops-serving-the-city-face-a-near-impossible-task

The stuff about lack of sleep, I posted because if it harms the functioning of genetic marking controllers of your biochemical strengths and abilities to handle each day's challenges -- sometimes I see that a stressful day combined with broken sleep will lead to dreams where I'm trying to finish up the tasks that should have been completed are being finished up in dreamland, except I wake up to find that the task still lies ahead.

For you, since you are seeing what I sometimes see (we just had a few members of a gang of break-in thieves put into jail) -- then of course the hyper-vigilance can be wearing you out.

I pray God will bless you in these times of uncertainty, Dearwife. Best wishes, beejean.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:28 am