Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Trump Towers on Fire

DearWife
    DearWife

Trump Towers on Fire

Post  DearWife on Wed 23 Jan 2013, 1:56 am

1/22/2013

Within a dream, I was in a tall building. I was at a point where I was coming down stairs that led to the main lobby. The whole lobby I was in had water coming from the ceiling from what looked to be the sprinkler systems going off. The building was on fire. I saw no one else but myself as I came down the stairs. I then made my way to the front doors, however the doors were locked. There was a slender white window, that I managed to reach my hand out of, and called for help. I saw in the distance, a man who heard me, and behind him was my son. The man helped get me out of the building, and my son was happy I made it out. And the building I was in was called the Trump Towers.

And when I woke from the dream, thinking upon it, I remembered what is written about they that are rich:

"When we have food and raiment, let us therewith be content. They that will be rich, fall into temptation and snares, and into many foolish and noisome lusts, which drown men in perdition and destruction. For covetousness is root of all evil, which while some lusted after, they errored from the faith, and tangled themselves with many sorrows. But thou which art the man of God, fly such things. Follow righteousness, godliness, love, patience and meekness. Fight the good fight of faith. Lay hand on eternal life, whereunto thou art called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses." (Timothy 6)

Peace

Current date/time is Thu 24 Jan 2019, 2:25 am