Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

walking with Dolly Parton

DearWife
    DearWife

walking with Dolly Parton

Post  DearWife on Thu 28 Jun 2012, 3:21 am

The other day, I saw a video of Dolly Parton's song Better Get to Livin'. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKeulwZ3sGE

When I saw the video, it did not sit well with me. I also remembered the dreams I had of her:

October 26, 2010
    In a dream, I saw I was walking with Dolly Parton. I saw her in one of her dresses. As we walked we both had to go our separate ways. I could not go where she was going.

And as I remembered seeing her and writing out this dream...it reminded me of the dream my husband had of her along with other celebrities in the rich theatre house.

June 5, 2009
    This is a dream my husband had. This came as we were laying down and I was was thinking about our situation and living arrangements.

My husband woke up and he said, he was at a theatre. There was a first class for the rich, a second, and a third class area to watch a movie. He was at first in third class at first. He then went to second then he saw a woman who was giving out tickets for the first class. He asked the woman, what is showing for first class. She said to see the movie you'll have to buy a ticket. My husband said okay give me a ticket and it cost 500 dollars for tickets.

He said he walked in and he saw Danny Glover. He also saw Madonna and one of the guysfrom the beetles, the one he said whose wife took him for his money, I saw oh Paul McCarthany he said yea. He said that he was very snobby. He wanted a candy bar saying, where's my candy bar, this drink is too warm it needs to be colder. All he did was complain.

My husband said he looked up and he saw Dolly Parton. She was putting on makeup. She had her own chair and a table with a mirror of lights. I remember asking him if I was there he said yes. I asked if our son was there too he said no. Because it was a rated R movie.

I asked him more what he saw. He said he thought he also saw Michael Jackson in the back. He was in a glass room. He said he also saw Samuel Jackson, he had on a baret hat smoking a cigar trying to impress a chick who was with him. I asked him what Madonna was doing. He said she was bouncing up and down in her seat. I asked if she was doing anything else he said he didn't want to keep looking because staring at people is rude. He was just glimpsing as we were coming in.

I asked him about Danny Glover. He said he had his hand on his face relaxing with a fine chick sitting next to him. I asked was he sitting behind us he said they were like in the same row next to us. But the chairs were all plush there and the popcorn containers were plush also like it had fuzzy fur around it.

And I smiled at the hearing of this dream...and felt the Lord knew what I was thinking and wondering if he felt I was first class to him. And I remember what is written about the rich...of how it is easier for a camel to go thrugh the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of heaven...and also about...They that will be rich, fall into temptation and snares:

"When we have food and raiment, let us therewith be content. They that will be rich, fall into temptation and snares, and into many foolish and noisome lusts, which drown men in perdition and destruction. For covetousness is root of all evil, which while some lusted after, they errored from the faith, and tangled themselves with many sorrows. But thou which art the man of God, fly such things. Follow righteousness, godliness, love, patience and meekness. Fight the good fight of faith. Lay hand on eternal life, whereunto thou art called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses." Timothy 6

Why did Dolly's words in her song not sit well with me? Here is why:

"When he saw the people he went up into a mountain, and when he was set, his disciples came to him, and he opened his mouth, and taught them saying: Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted. Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth. Blessed are they which hunger and thirst for righteousness: for they shall be filled. Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God. Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God. Blessed are they which suffer persecution for righteousness sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are ye when men revile you, and persecute you, and shall falsely say all manner of evil sayings against you for my sake. Rejoice, and be glad, for great is your reward in heaven. For so persecuted they the Prophets which were before your days." Matthew 5

"Seeing that we have divers gifts according to the grace that is given unto us: if any man have the gift of prophecy, let him have it that it be agreeing unto the faith. Let him that hath an office wait on his office. Let him that teacheth, take heed to his doctrine. Let him that exhorteth, give attendance to his exhortation. If any man give, let him do it with singleness. Let him that ruleth do it with diligence. If any man show mercy, let him do it with cheerfulness. Let love be without *dissimulation. Hate that which is evil, and cleave unto that which is good. Be kind unto another with brotherly love. In giving honour, go one before another. Let not that business which ye have in hand, be tedious to you. Be fervent in the spirit. Apply your selves to the time. Rejoice in hope. Be patient in tribulation. Continue in prayer. Distribute unto the necessity of the saints and be ready to harbor. Bless them which persecute you: bless but curse not. Be merry with them that are merry. Weep with them that weep. Be of like affection one towards another. Be not high minded: but make your selves equal to them of the lower sort. Be not wise in your own opinions. Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide afore hand things honest in the sight of all men. If it be possible, how be it of your part, have peace with all men. Dearly beloved avenge not your selves, but give room unto the wrath of God. For it is written: vengeance is mine, and I will reward saith the Lord." Romans 12

Current date/time is Thu 24 Jan 2019, 2:48 am