Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

DearWife

.......... Empty ..........

Post  DearWife Wed 20 Jun 2012, 8:23 am

Last edited by DearWife on Sat 06 Jul 2019, 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    beejean
    beejean

.......... Empty the precious blood

Post  beejean Wed 20 Jun 2012, 11:16 pm

You wrote very great comments about your dream. The comments pierce to the heart (the blood and water from the Sacred Heart) of the daily dependence we have now, our need to engage with prayer every aspect of our day. In the dream, the man who visited you was perturbed like so many now, and sensed that special grace of protection was needed for the young girl, and that your family has that grace which will allow you to experience added grace.

I'm still seeing things this June as challenging and with increasing thunderheads building around us this month: Everything has its season, and luckily it's still June and not late October. Thanks for the acccount of your June 5 2012 dream. We can still be concerned with considerations for those near us.

"it behoveth me to be working the works of Him who sent me while it is day; night doth come, when no one is able to work": John 9:4

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:11 pm