Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

taught to hold a sword

DearWife
    DearWife

taught to hold a sword

Post  DearWife on Tue 05 Jun 2012, 11:11 pm

6/5/2012
    This dream is from a few days ago.

In a dream, I saw my son had just ended a camp. He stayed there for a week. When I saw him, I asked him of the time he was there. He said he had to wake up at 5:00 am every day, but that he was being taught how to hold his sword.

And he stood straight up, and showed me how he was to stand.

When remembering this dream, it reminds me of what is written of the armour of God:

"Finally my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. Put on the armour of God, that ye may stand steadfast against the crafty assaults of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood: but against rule, against power, and against worldly rulers of the darkness of this world against spiritual wickedness, for heavenly things.

For this cause take unto you the armour of God, that ye may be able to resist in the evil day, and to stand perfect in all things.

Stand therefore, and your loins girt about with verity, having on the breastplate of righteousness, and shod with shoes prepared by the Gospell of peace. Above all take to you the shield of faith, wherewith ye may quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the spirit, which is the word of God. And pray always with all manner prayer and supplication: and that in the spirit: and watch thereunto with all instance and supplication for all saints and for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to utter the secrets of the Gospell, whereof I am a messenger in bonds, that therein I may speak freely, as it becometh me to speak." Ephesians 6

and the sword of the spirit, which is the word of God.

"In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God: and the word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by it, and without it, was made nothing that was made. In it was life, and the life was the light of men, and the light shineth in the darkness, but the darkness comprehended it not.

There was a man sent from God, whose name was John. The same came as a witness to bear witness of the light, that all men through him might believe. He was not that light: but to bear witness of the light. That was a true light which lighteth all men that come into the world. He was in the world, and the world was made by him: and yet the world knew him not.

He came among his own, and his own received him not. But as many as received him, to them he gave power to be the sons of God in that they believed on his name: which were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh, nor yet of the will of man: but of God.

And the word was made flesh and dwelt among us, and we saw the glory of it, as the glory of the only begotten son of the father, which word was full of grace and verity." John 1

Current date/time is Thu 24 Jan 2019, 2:16 am