Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

The high rise & the earthquake

DearWife
    DearWife

The high rise & the earthquake

Post  DearWife on Thu 17 May 2012, 8:18 am

May 16, 2012
    Within a dream, I was with my husband and son at the top of a high rise building. There was a room in which first was still being made, but it was prepared for the party that was for my son. I saw the room as there were balloons and the new walls were up. Other parts of this building were not ready though. There were large black frames set up for what I thought in the dream were for windows.

On one end of this building sat a woman and her infant child. She sat at the edge and I worried that they would fall. This woman was into investigating phenomenon which involved old murders or things of the devil. For there were stairs that led to an area where someone had been murdered. But that place was what looked like somewhere different where we are now.

And so, this woman as she hung at the edges of the building, another woman appeared, which was like the friend of the woman with the child. And I looked and this second woman sat on the edge of the small space allotted to the woman and child. I worried she would fall also.

I looked around the more of this place and I saw that the second woman fell but she caught herself from the fall. She went back to her place sitting at the edge.

Now as I was with my son, it had been he was a little famous, and he was going to announce a charity for the money in which he made because he had become famous for some reason.

And I saw a scene where a man wanted to dance to a song of lady gaga but there was a woman who did not like the idea.

And as we were at the top of the high rise, I felt one very violent jolt. It made this high-rise tilt a bit. During it happening, I wearied that it would collapse, but I saw that it was being held by a ceiling, and this high rise was within another building that protected it from all sides from falling. For the building at this point was covered on all sides.

And I heard the voice of a man who was also like an announcer for the radio. He said that he had not felt something like this ever before.

And I remember what Jesus said of great earthquakes.

"And he said: take heed, that ye be not deceived. For many will come in my name saying: I am he: and the time draweth near. Follow ye not them therefore. But when ye hear of war and of dissension: be not afraid. For these things must first come: but the end followeth not by and by. Then said he unto them: Nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and great earthquakes shall be in all quarters, and hunger, and pestilence: and fearful things. And great signs shall there be from heaven."

And I remember what I had been discussion with my husband a few days ago, of a hotel in Singapore, called the Marina by sands hotel. And my comment to him was, that I would hate to be in that building during an earthquake. Even though a building may be structurally sound, it has to be founded upon bedrock. Kind of like how we also should be founded on the rock of Jesus.

"Why call ye me Master, Master: and do not as I bid you? whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doth the same, I will show you to whom he is like. He is like a man which built an house: and digged deep and laid the foundation on a rock. When the waters arose, the flood beat upon that house, and could not move it. For it was grounded upon a rock. But he that heareth and doth not, is like a man that without foundation built an house upon the earth, against which the flood did beat: and it fell by and by. And the fall of that house was great."

"And he said unto his disciples: Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God, and believe in me. In my fathers house are many mansions. If it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go to prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you even unto myself that where I am, there may ye be also. And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

Thomas said unto him: Lord we know not whither thou goest. Also how is it possible for us to know the way? Jesus said unto him: I am the way, the truth and the life. And no man cometh unto the father, but by me. If ye had known me, ye had known my father also. And now ye know him, and have seen him."
    beejean
    beejean

Re: The high rise & the earthquake

Post  beejean on Thu 17 May 2012, 10:49 pm

DearWife wrote:May 16, 2012
    Within a dream, I was with my husband and son at the top of a high rise building.
    On one end of this building sat a woman and her infant child. She sat at the edge and I worried that they would fall. This woman was into investigating phenomenon which involved old murders or things of the devil. For there were stairs that led to an area where someone had been murdered. But that place was what looked like somewhere different where we are now.

And so, this woman as she hung at the edges of the building...

And as we were at the top of the high rise, I felt one very violent jolt.
    "Why call ye me Master, Master: and do not as I bid you? whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doth the same, I will show you to whom he is like. He is like a man which built an house: and digged deep and laid the foundation on a rock.

when reading the above I was spookily reminded that sometimes there are spirits of recently passed people hanging out "on the edge". On the edge being in this case, in a realm that is not heaven, nor hell. Seems like your dream is showing you a scene where some lost people are trying to find a home in heaven, and you are within the high-rise structure of the megapolis that we call our urban cities, and we're all subject to big shake-ups in the cities.

I hope your next dream is more pleasant. Have a good evening.
    DearWife
    DearWife

Post  DearWife on Fri 18 May 2012, 5:54 am

beejean wrote:
    DearWife wrote:May 16, 2012
    Within a dream, I was with my husband and son at the top of a high rise building.

And so, this woman as she hung at the edges of the building...

And as we were at the top of the high rise, I felt one very violent jolt.
    "Why call ye me Master, Master: and do not as I bid you? whosoever cometh to me, and heareth my sayings, and doth the same, I will show you to whom he is like. He is like a man which built an house: and digged deep and laid the foundation on a rock.

when reading the above I was spookily reminded that sometimes there are spirits of recently passed people hanging out "on the edge". On the edge being in this case, in a realm that is not heaven, nor hell. Seems like your dream is showing you a scene where some lost people are trying to find a home in heaven, and you are within the high-rise structure of the megapolis that we call our urban cities, and we're all subject to big shake-ups in the cities.

I hope your next dream is more pleasant. Have a good evening.

Hi beejean Smile

I often wonder of the spirits upon the earth. It's a subject I looked up about before but then I spooked myself out to the point my son had an encounter with "lightning man". I had been scared three days straight from watching videos of ghosts. One night, I was somewhat awake, when my son got out of his bed and ran in the front room, I didn't get up to go after him, then a little while he got back in bed. About the next morning in the car, he told me that he saw, "lightning man" I said, "lightning man?" when I went to ask him about it in the house, he got scared and hid behind me. He showed me the way that lightning man walked in the house to the back room. My son said lightning man walked to the front room, picked up one of his legos, looked at it, then put it back down. He walked on back and my son came back into his bed. I was like, ok, I'm not going to look this stuff up to that extent again. But truthfully, when he first told me in the car of "lightning man" it straight way reminded me of the angel at the sepulchre:

" The sabbath day at evening which dawneth the morrow after the sabboth, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary came to see the sepulchre.
    And behold there was a great earthquake. For the angel of the Lord descended from heaven and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat upon it. His countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow. .
    And for fear of him the keepers were astunned, and became as dead men.
    The angel answered and said to the women, fear ye not. I know that ye seek Jesus which was crucified: he is not here: he is risen as he said. Come, and see the place where the Lord was put: and go quickly and tell his disciples that he is risen from death. And behold, he will go before you into Galile, there ye shall see him. Lo I have told you. "

Here is what Jesus says about the spirits when his disciples saw him after he rose from the dead:

"And it came to pass as he sat at meat with them, he took bread, blessed it, brake and gave to them. And their eyes were opened and they knew him: and he vanished out of their sight. And they said between them selves: did not our hearts burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and as he opened to us the scriptures? And they rose up the same hour, and returned again to Jerusalem, and found the eleven gathered to gether, and them that were with them which said: the Lord is risen in deed, and hath appeared to Simon. And they told what things was done in the way, and how they knew him in breaking of bread.

As they thus spake Jesus him self stood in the midst of them, and said unto them: peace be with you. And they were abashed and afraid, supposing that they had seen a spirit. And he said unto them: Why are ye troubled, and why do thoughts arise in your hearts? Behold my hands and my feet, that it is even my self. Handle me and see: for spirits have not flesh and bones, as ye see me have. And when he had thus spoken, he showed them his hands and his feet. And while they yet believed not for joy and wondered, he said unto them: Have ye here any meat? And they gave him a piece of a broiled fish, and of an honey comb. And he took it, and ate it before them."

I have another dream I will post soon, have a good evening too Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 22 Mar 2019, 10:10 am