Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

God's Will be fulfilled...God's Will be done...

DearWife
    DearWife

God's Will be fulfilled...God's Will be done...  Empty God's Will be fulfilled...God's Will be done...

Post  DearWife on Mon 20 Feb 2012, 9:04 am

Another dream I remembered:

I was in an area like that of a school, where in the dream was like I saw children who I knew from times past. Those I knew and hung out with from this place I saw I hung out with. In this place it was like an arena. A Chinese man wanted to add me as a friend to his list. I began to be apart of this game he played. He didn’t care if I was an American. He wanted his country to have national identity once again where the people would be free to make friends with anyone.

I began to play freely amoung those within this arena…I was within a suit amoung the Chinese men. Then after these I played amoung the Chinese woman. I was on a kind of surf board like that for snow.

From here I was upon some land. People began to gather together. It was a ceremony where a husband and wife needed to be together. It was some kind of Mormon ceremony. I stood behind a woman who looked back to find her husband but he was not there…I was walking in the way. Along the path were names. I saw my brother in law. Upon this road was his son. I looked the more upon the footpath and more names where there but I stood only on the names of my brother in law’s footpath.

From here I saw the land that many of the children were upon. I saw how those in this establishment were deceiving the children by showing fake grass. And fake happiness. I came to the ground. Upon my one foot and upon one knee I pounded my fist into the ground and said, “cursed be this ground”...and the ground began to transform…

I was now upon the buildings of this place...I began to be poked and prodded by those within the establishment; they didn’t want me to tell the truth of this place. I saw as the golden statues came alive, even these began to poke and prod at me with their golden stakes in their hands…and I said, “cursed are these”…and the more I said this the more became against me…and as they poked at me and prodded, I said, “God’s will be fulfilled, God’s will be done!”

Current date/time is Mon 17 Jun 2019, 8:57 pm