Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Holding back the menace

OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Holding back the menace Empty Holding back the menace

Post  OregonGuy on Fri 11 Nov 2011, 5:39 pm

I was in a valley bottom with mild rising hills on either side. I just knew that something with destructive potential was heading my way. I was here to stop it and so I did using different poses of QiGong. The menace looked like a dark storm in the air, black clouds. It was advancing quickly until I resolved into a final QiGong stance. The dream ended.

This is another one of my wandering dreams where I'm alone in a strange landscape. I feel like I'm on a mission or patrol. The adversary is not human. The menace is takes different forms though it always seems to be vapor at some point. What is different this time was the use of QiGong. I did take a class on it a few years ago but never took up the practice. Why? Don't know, probably should. Seems to work well in dreams against whatever the heck the menace is all about.

Here's a link about QiGong. Similar to Tai Chi, deals with moving 'energy'. I do believe in that.

http://taoism.about.com/od/glossaryoftaoistterms/g/qigong.htm
    DearWife
    DearWife

Holding back the menace Empty Re: Holding back the menace

Post  DearWife on Sat 12 Nov 2011, 8:01 am

OregonGuy wrote:I was in a valley bottom with mild rising hills on either side. I just knew that something with destructive potential was heading my way. I was here to stop it and so I did using different poses of QiGong. The menace looked like a dark storm in the air, black clouds. It was advancing quickly until I resolved into a final QiGong stance. The dream ended.

This is another one of my wandering dreams where I'm alone in a strange landscape. I feel like I'm on a mission or patrol. The adversary is not human. The menace is takes different forms though it always seems to be vapor at some point. What is different this time was the use of QiGong. I did take a class on it a few years ago but never took up the practice. Why? Don't know, probably should. Seems to work well in dreams against whatever the heck the menace is all about.

Here's a link about QiGong. Similar to Tai Chi, deals with moving 'energy'. I do believe in that.

http://taoism.about.com/od/glossaryoftaoistterms/g/qigong.htm

Hi OregonGuy, when reading your dream, the valley with mild rising hills on either sides, reminds me of the valley of the shadow of death...

"The Lord is my shepherd, I can want nothing.. * He feedeth me in a green pasture, and leadeth me to a fresh water. He quickeneth my soul, and bringeth me forth in the way of righteousness for his names sake. Though I should walk now in the the valley of the shadow of death, yet I fear no evil, for thou art with me: thy staff and thy sheep hook comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me against mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil, and fillest my cup full.

Oh let thy loving kindness and mercy follow me all the days of my life, that I may dwell in the house of the Lord forever."

The vapor, like death itself, death being our last enemy upon the earth.

The energy, that defeated the menace, like the energy or virtue Jesus had when he walked the earth, like when the woman with the issue of blood 12 years touched the hem of Jesus garment, when he said, "Who touched me?":

"And a woman having an issue of blood twelve years (which had spent all her substance among Physicians, neither could be helped of any) came behind him, and touched the hem of his garment, and immediately her issue of blood *staunched. And Jesus said: Who is it that touched me? when every man denied, Peter and they that were with him, said: Master, the people thrust thee and vex thee: and sayest thou who touched me? And Jesus said: Somebody touched me. For I perceive that virtue is gone out of me. When the woman saw, that she was not hid, she came trembling, and fell at his feet, and told him before all the people for what cause she had touched him, and how she was healed immediately. And he said unto her: Daughter be of good comfort. Thy faith hath made the whole, go in peace."

"For I perceive that virtue is gone out of me."

And which death, Jesus defeated when he died on the cross four our sins...being that holy sacrifice, which sacrifice was necessary, that we might have life everlasting.

virtue
    Vir´tue
    n. 1. Manly strength or courage; bravery; daring; spirit; valor.
    Built too strong
    For force or virtue ever to expugn.
    - Chapman.
    2. Active quality or power; capacity or power adequate to the production of a given effect; energy; strength; potency; efficacy; as, the virtue of a medicine.
    Jesus, immediately knowing in himself that virtue had gone out of him, turned him about.
    - Mark v. 30.
    A man was driven to depend for his security against misunderstanding, upon the pure virtue of his syntax.
    - De Quincey.
    The virtue of his midnight agony.
    - Keble.
    3.Energy or influence operating without contact of the material or sensible substance.
    She moves the body which she doth possess,
    Yet no part toucheth, but by virtue's touch.

"And I saw a great white seat and him that sat on it, from whose face fled away both the earth and heaven, and their place was no more found. And I saw the dead, both great and small *stonde before God: And the books were opened, and another book was opened, which is the book of life, and the dead were judged of those things which were written in the books according to their deeds: and the sea gave up her dead, which were in her, and death and hell delivered up the dead, which were in them: and they were judged every man according to his deeds. And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is that second death. And whosoever was not found written in the book of life, was cast into the lake of fire."

Current date/time is Mon 17 Jun 2019, 8:49 pm