Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Sasquatch at the door

OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Sasquatch at the door Empty Sasquatch at the door

Post  OregonGuy Tue 04 Oct 2011, 2:25 am

Just took a short nap this afternoon and dreamt of being in my apartment. While walking around in it I noticed my door opened a crack, went to it, opened it and there stood a 8' wooly Sasquatch, actually it looked more like a Wookie without the bandoleer around the chest. It stood there in Wookie style with a puzzled look and tilted his head to the side as he looked at me. I decided to close the door and hurriedly tried to lock it. Managed to do so and waited. Nothing happened and then I woke up.

It's been a while since I watched a Star Wars movie so no idea where this came from.

Meanwhile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtgtMQwr3Ko&feature=relmfu
    beejean
    beejean

Sasquatch at the door Empty sasquatch

Post  beejean Wed 05 Oct 2011, 1:20 am

Hi Oregon Guy, quite a heart rending dream you had about finding Sasquatch at your door.

sasquatch followup:

Sometimes Sasquatch can be a spokesperson for nature. Powerful nature knocking at your door and causing you to take more careful thought of the natural world.

Nature has been doing the unexpected geologically, in an evolutionary sense, in the extinction sense, in the resistance against human encroachment sense.

We have to be very brave or very much a fool to not get ready to meet the world Sasquatch represents and when you close the door and worry, your unconscious is telling you that your instincts are rightfully ready to become more aware of challenges.

thanks for posting ! Cool
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Sasquatch at the door Empty Re: Sasquatch at the door

Post  OregonGuy Wed 05 Oct 2011, 3:07 am

Hi Beejean,

This is not my first odd encounter with the Sasquatch. When I was about 12 I stayed overnight in a small travel trailer next to a cabin of some friends of my folks. They lived on the East fork of the Lewis River in Clark County, Washington. Very woodsy. Their son about my age, also stayed in the trailer overnight.

About 2 am a snuffling sound was heard at one of the small trailer windows near the ceiling, just the screen was in place. I awoke to the sound, in part because I also had to pee. After a few minutes of snuffling noise the trailer started to shake, it was being pushed. The other boy didn't wake up but I was totally awake by now. No sound of claws like a bear but it had to be something very tall. The shaking went on for a few minutes, stopped a few times, started again then stopped. Boy did I have to pee but no way was I going out there. Finally after about 20 minutes of silence
    I looked out the door, heard and saw nothing, so out I went only to discover the cabin door was locked, so I found a spot to pee. That done I was back in the trailer in a flash. In the morning there were no footprints of any animals near the trailer or window.

I thought it was a bear but so many odd things about the way the trailer was pushed and the sounds, plus lack of bear tracks made me think it was Sasquatch. Supposedly there were sightings of it in that region.

Sponsored content

Sasquatch at the door Empty Re: Sasquatch at the door

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 4:47 am