Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+2
Polly, AZ
geenee
6 posters

STARGATE IN GULF OF ADEN

geenee
    geenee

STARGATE IN GULF OF ADEN Empty STARGATE IN GULF OF ADEN

Post  geenee Mon 22 Feb 2010, 3:41 am

Would like to know if this subject has been discussed already on EB? I missed it if it has. This is very intriguing. It is all over the internet. Also on you tube.

Open StarGate In Gulf Of Aden

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 4, 2010

There has been heightened activity around Sanaa in Yemen. Militias from NATO, EU, Russia, China, Japan, US, all running around with not much to do. There are hundreds of Warships in the Gulf Of Aden right now.

They are surrounding an open StarGate in the Sea. Seven miles deep within the sea below the Aden Stargate is an awakening sentient consciousness creation with extraordinary capacity to assist in bringing peace to the world.

The Secret Scientists are monitoring these anomalies and they report to Military Leaders there is nothing that can stop them. All Planets in our Solar System and our Sun are showing transformational changes in composition and magnetics. All ‘Ancient-and-New Grids’ are activating and will shortly demonstrate an unbelievable power by generating a 5D Crystalline and Electromagnetic shield/Firmament around the Planet and a horizontal force field that will make aggressive use of weapons impossible.

With the Blue Moon Activation the Earth Grid has powered up the StarGate with FORCE energy.

The energy has been building since December 31st. This second full moon in December was just the Cosmic boost which was needed to surge the Crystalline Earth Grid and Activate the Diamond Tetrahedrons inside Earth and open the StarGate as it had been open in ancient history.

This Grid Activation is controlled by Ashtar from the Galactic Federation. On His Command ALL WEAPONS will Cease Firepower. We will launch the shuttles from our Mother Ships and we will bring the Servicemen and Servicewomen from all countries around the world home to their families.

The escalation you see in Yemen is the final outcry from those who have been in charge of making war a very long time. They can see the MotherShips exiting the StarGate en Masse. They are aware that when the StarGate reaches its peak power that their weapons will no longer work.

At that moment we will HAVE to announce Disclosure to explain why the soldiers are no longer fighting. Today US Secretary of State, Hillary, said Yemen is a threat Regionally and Globally. She left out Cosmically. This Statement is her final. There will be no more warring she can conjure once the StarGate fully opens.

The Soldiers all around the World will be effected in that instant. They will look at their weapons in disgust, not understanding. They will look up at their buddies and at those they are firing at and notice no one’s weapon is firing. They will radio their Commanders and it will happen in that instant, all over the World.

The StarGate Aden off Yemen’s Coast, IS THE FORCE which will deactivate all guns and weapons around the World. There will be a simultaneous World Peace. The Galactic Federation Ships will then move in to bring the Soldiers back to their Home Land, back to their families. Everyone will see these Ships and Decloakings will be underway.

Source: Welcomethelight.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gulf of Aden axial magnetic anomaly and the Curie temperature isotherm
    D. Tamsett & R. W. Girdler
    (School of Physics, The University, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 7RU, UK)

The main features of magnetic anomalies over ocean ridges have been explained1 as a corollary of seafloor spreading and geomagnetic reversals. Oceanic crust is formed in a narrow region, becoming magnetized in the direction of the Earth's magnetic field as its temperature falls through the Curie point of the magnetic minerals present. The Gulf of Aden was one of the first places where reversely magnetized sea floor was recognized2. The seafloor spreading direction and latitude are such that the anomaly due to normal magnetization is negative and slightly skewed. Positive anomalies were also observed suggesting the presence of reverse magnetization. A short wavelength magnetic anomaly which frequently occurs superimposed on the axial magnetic anomaly in the Gulf of Aden is now described. Various interpretations are considered; the preferred involves a dramatic shallowing of the Curie temperature isotherm close to the seafloor spreading centre. The interpretation has implications for models of the generation of oceanic lithosphere and for locating possible geothermal areas in rifted region.

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal.../298149a0.html
    Polly, AZ
    Polly, AZ

STARGATE IN GULF OF ADEN Empty Star Gate

Post  Polly, AZ Mon 22 Feb 2010, 7:16 am

geenee wrote:Would like to know if this subject has been discussed already on EB? I missed it if it has. This is very intriguing. It is all over the internet. Also on you tube.

Open StarGate In Gulf Of Aden

January 4, 2010

There has been heightened activity around Sanaa in Yemen. Militias from NATO, EU, Russia, China, Japan, US, all running around with not much to do. There are hundreds of Warships in the Gulf Of Aden right now.

They are surrounding an open StarGate in the Sea. Seven miles deep within the sea below the Aden Stargate is an awakening sentient consciousness creation with extraordinary capacity to assist in bringing peace to the world.

The Secret Scientists are monitoring these anomalies and they report to Military Leaders there is nothing that can stop them. All Planets in our Solar System and our Sun are showing transformational changes in composition and magnetics. All ‘Ancient-and-New Grids’ are activating and will shortly demonstrate an unbelievable power by generating a 5D Crystalline and Electromagnetic shield/Firmament around the Planet and a horizontal force field that will make aggressive use of weapons impossible.

With the Blue Moon Activation the Earth Grid has powered up the StarGate with FORCE energy.

The energy has been building since December 31st. This second full moon in December was just the Cosmic boost which was needed to surge the Crystalline Earth Grid and Activate the Diamond Tetrahedrons inside Earth and open the StarGate as it had been open in ancient history.

This Grid Activation is controlled by Ashtar from the Galactic Federation. On His Command ALL WEAPONS will Cease Firepower. We will launch the shuttles from our Mother Ships and we will bring the Servicemen and Servicewomen from all countries around the world home to their families.

The escalation you see in Yemen is the final outcry from those who have been in charge of making war a very long time. They can see the MotherShips exiting the StarGate en Masse. They are aware that when the StarGate reaches its peak power that their weapons will no longer work.

At that moment we will HAVE to announce Disclosure to explain why the soldiers are no longer fighting. Today US Secretary of State, Hillary, said Yemen is a threat Regionally and Globally. She left out Cosmically. This Statement is her final. There will be no more warring she can conjure once the StarGate fully opens.

The Soldiers all around the World will be effected in that instant. They will look at their weapons in disgust, not understanding. They will look up at their buddies and at those they are firing at and notice no one’s weapon is firing. They will radio their Commanders and it will happen in that instant, all over the World.

The StarGate Aden off Yemen’s Coast, IS THE FORCE which will deactivate all guns and weapons around the World. There will be a simultaneous World Peace. The Galactic Federation Ships will then move in to bring the Soldiers back to their Home Land, back to their families. Everyone will see these Ships and Decloakings will be underway.

Source: Welcomethelight.com

Gulf of Aden axial magnetic anomaly and the Curie temperature isotherm
    D. Tamsett & R. W. Girdler
    (School of Physics, The University, Newcastle upon Tyne NE1 7RU, UK)

The main features of magnetic anomalies over ocean ridges have been explained1 as a corollary of seafloor spreading and geomagnetic reversals. Oceanic crust is formed in a narrow region, becoming magnetized in the direction of the Earth's magnetic field as its temperature falls through the Curie point of the magnetic minerals present. The Gulf of Aden was one of the first places where reversely magnetized sea floor was recognized2. The seafloor spreading direction and latitude are such that the anomaly due to normal magnetization is negative and slightly skewed. Positive anomalies were also observed suggesting the presence of reverse magnetization. A short wavelength magnetic anomaly which frequently occurs superimposed on the axial magnetic anomaly in the Gulf of Aden is now described. Various interpretations are considered; the preferred involves a dramatic shallowing of the Curie temperature isotherm close to the seafloor spreading centre. The interpretation has implications for models of the generation of oceanic lithosphere and for locating possible geothermal areas in rifted region.

http://www.nature.com/nature/journal.../298149a0.html

I have seen these reports too, and lathough there may be another Star Gate in that area, I believe that the world war ships are meeting in this troubled area of the world "pending war action" with yemen or another country in the area.
    Karin in wa
    Karin in wa

STARGATE IN GULF OF ADEN Empty STARGATE

Post  Karin in wa Tue 23 Feb 2010, 5:16 pm

I have seen videos of the gulf swirling in a circle. There are in fact mag anomolies in this area. There was a 6.3M eq there a couple of days before it was said to have opened.
    There are over three hundred warships in the area from every country in the world that has them including China who has not sent their ships out of their own waters for decades.
    Suddenly, the tiny country of yemen (where most of the population lives in mud houses) is a HUGE security threat.
    300 warships are needed to dealwith pirates in 20-24ft kicker boats????
    Nothing is going through there right now. Go check the Baltic dry index and you will see what I mean.
    Whatever this thing is, obviously no one has control of the thing or everyone and his brother would not be there.
    geenee
    geenee

STARGATE IN GULF OF ADEN Empty Re: STARGATE IN GULF OF ADEN

Post  geenee Tue 23 Feb 2010, 5:27 pm

Yah Karin, I watched some of those videos and saw that about the Baltic Index. I like what one of them said. Nothing in this world is as it seems.
    This is the video I watched. Talks about the Nehphilium. Which I do believe in since they are in the Bible. Interesting Chit as they say! STARGATE IN GULF OF ADEN Alien
    Karin in wa
    Karin in wa

Post  Karin in wa Tue 23 Feb 2010, 5:40 pm

Yes. I don't know what is going on there but from tis point forward, I will file the information in my head and keep track of ongoing situ there. I also find it odd that in light of this, there were many countries that said shortly after Jan 5th that they were going there to support ongoing operations. ???????????????
    And the most shocking to me was the Canadian PM statement that an attack on Israel would be considered an attack on Canada.
    WTF??? Shocked
    marc / berkeley
    marc / berkeley

Post  marc / berkeley Tue 23 Feb 2010, 8:11 pm

Wow, if only this was real....it's one of my fav tv shows!

( I loved atlantis too, and miss that show even more!)

--M
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Tue 23 Feb 2010, 8:38 pm

marc / berkeley wrote:Wow, if only this was real....it's one of my fav tv shows!

( I loved atlantis too, and miss that show even more!)

--M

Hey Mark, I like your response. I like most eveyone else was not born yesterday. I realize I have to take everything with a tablespoon of salt as they say. BUT the Bible does say and I know you already know all this :
    In the King James version

the word - watcher - appears 4 times

1. Jer 4:16 Make ye mention to the nations; behold, publish against Jerusalem, that watchers come from a far country, and give out their voice against the cities of Judah.
    2. Dan 4:13 I saw in the visions of my head upon my bed, and, behold, a watcher and an holy one came down from heaven;
    3. Dan 4:17 This matter is by the decree of the watchers, and the demand by the word of the holy ones: to the intent that the living may know that the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will, and setteth up over it the basest of men.
    4. Dan 4:23 And whereas the king saw a watcher and an holy one coming down from heaven, and saying, Hew the tree down, and destroy it; yet leave the stump of the roots thereof in the earth, even with a band of iron and brass, in the tender grass of the field; and let it be wet with the dew of heaven, and let his portion be with the beasts of the field, till seven times pass over him;

Genesis 6:4 (Original KJV):
    There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that,
    when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and
    they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which
    were of old, men of renown.

Bible Probe Note: Note the words; "and also after that". This
    probably tells of two "irruptions" by Satan's seed. One before Noah's
    time and another after the flood. They were called “The Watchers” in The Book of Enoch.
    johnl
    johnl

STARGATE IN GULF OF ADEN Empty stargate and nephilims

Post  johnl Wed 24 Feb 2010, 4:45 am

This was in Luke chapter 17:
    “And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.
    “They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.”

It was during the time of the nephilims that Noah floated his boat above the flood. Apparently the “watchers” or “fallen angels” in the astral realm had been smitten by the women on earth and promised them advanced technology, from which might’ve come the nephilim children (“giants of the earth”).

The prophecy in Luke stated that -- what happened during Noah’s time would happen in the endtimes.

[In Daniel of the OT, the angel prophesied:

"And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay."]

The video states that ships of many countries are in the vicinity of Yemen, which isn’t too far from Israel. The NT predicted that Jerusalem would be surrounded by the armies of the world (also in Luke).

Over at the Sysygy website, I’d just posted to kemokae about the possibility of a big UFO portal (stargate) west of the Cascades.

John
    Bill Silver Eagle
    Bill Silver Eagle

STARGATE IN GULF OF ADEN Empty Warships in Gulf of Aden

Post  Bill Silver Eagle Wed 24 Feb 2010, 2:02 pm

Does anyone have any "intel" on the nationality of the warships in the Gulf of Aden, and what type of warships that they are?

At one point during the Somali Pirates were working over ships, I recall that there were Russian, French, British and United States warships, predominantly guide-missile destroyers and frigates in the area to interdict the pirates. From the "mouth" of the Gulf of Aden off of the Horn of Africa it is roughly 1,600 miles to Israel.

A sea-assault on Israel would be more secure if launched from the Med, not the Gulf of Aden, Red Sea, or Persian Gulf. Personally I would suspect an operation either continuing against Somali Pirates, or the alleged Al Qa'eda in Yemen, if it is a terrestrial target.
    Karin in wa
    Karin in wa

Post  Karin in wa Wed 24 Feb 2010, 3:48 pm

Seems like its everybody for whatever reason. Austrailia. China, Germany, Iran, Russia, INdia, the US, do a google or youtube search and you will find all kinds in information.
    johnl
    johnl

STARGATE IN GULF OF ADEN Empty Persian Gulf and the TV series "Dark Angel"

Post  johnl Wed 24 Feb 2010, 6:32 pm

http://www.syzygyjob.com//index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=35&topic=256497.0 (link to Persian Gulf-related dream-drawings of MC Young)

I can see why the earthbopper website might’ve been “hot potatoes” to TPTB. Especially with the prophetic dream-drawings of MC Young.
    Brunton of TX referred to MC’s Persian Gulf-related dream-drawings at this link:

http://www.earthboppin.net/talkshop/theend/messages/3849.html

Brunton also added some comments about the James Cameron TV series “Dark Angel” with Jessica Alba playing the lead role of a genetically-enhanced female super-soldier. This is a wiki- link that describes “Dark Angel”:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Angel_(TV_series)

Interestingly, it takes place in Seattle, WA. The idea of a genetically-enhanced female super-soldier might relate to the “watchers” (fallen angels) with women on earth. Cameron’s movie “Avatar” might be a more developed version of “Dark Angel.”

This links to MC Young’s dream-drawings and post about her dream-encounter with the No. Korean Kim Jong and his son, related to war strategy at both the south china seas and the Persian Gulf (map near bottom of post):

http://www.syzygyjob.com//index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=35&topic=256497.0

excerpt:

What I percieved from the looks of it was there was clearly some kind of military operations already underway at sea in the Persian Gulf, the Red Sea, and the waters off the Horn of Africa. Also in the Indian Ocean and throughout the waters of Indonesia. These were the apparent main operations and by the red arrows it appeared the end game would occur in Israel/Palestine.

The submarines and cargo ships in the waters of China and Japan appeared to be something akin to "red herrings" to draw the naval forces of western(usa/canada)/european countrys away from the Mideastern waters.

As I'm thinking all this, Kim the younger begins speaking in english again explaining with glee how his father's ships and subs and missiles were creating distractions soawesome(cannot recall his exact words)that the eyes of the entire world were rivited on that region. While all this is occurring there are OTHER ships and submarines positioning themselves in the Persian Gulf, the Red Sea, Off the Horn of Africa, in the Mediteranian and ELSEWHERE.

He was just beside himself with how cleverly his father had pulled this off...and I was absolutely horrified because from the looks of it, if Ahmadinejad didn't toss the first football, then father KIM certainly WOULD! There's more...but I'll just send this on to you as it is the main part of these recurring dreams.
    ---------------------------------------------

MC was posting to MTS, but I responded:

“A brief summary of your dream seems to be that asian ships will create a diversion between SE china and Japan, while the real focus will be ships around the Persian gulf and Red Sea, intending military operations toward Israel.”
    ----------------------------------

It occurred to me that one of the many possibilities is that Israel might be given over as a “sacrifice” for middle-east oil.

John
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Wed 24 Feb 2010, 7:34 pm

Bill Silver Eagle wrote:Does anyone have any "intel" on the nationality of the warships in the Gulf of Aden, and what type of warships that they are?

At one point during the Somali Pirates were working over ships, I recall that there were Russian, French, British and United States warships, predominantly guide-missile destroyers and frigates in the area to interdict the pirates. From the "mouth" of the Gulf of Aden off of the Horn of Africa it is roughly 1,600 miles to Israel.

A sea-assault on Israel would be more secure if launched from the Med, not the Gulf of Aden, Red Sea, or Persian Gulf. Personally I would suspect an operation either continuing against Somali Pirates, or the alleged Al Qa'eda in Yemen, if it is a terrestrial target.

Blackwater also has a ship there. US Mercenary
    Karin in wa
    Karin in wa

Post  Karin in wa Thu 25 Feb 2010, 2:01 pm

yep Suspect
    geenee
    geenee

STARGATE IN GULF OF ADEN Empty Hey karin

Post  geenee Thu 25 Feb 2010, 10:02 pm

Too bad we can't take a trip over there and just check it out! bounce

I know, ludicras for me too WANT to go where tons of warships are. I'm such a curious soul.
    Karin in wa
    Karin in wa

Post  Karin in wa Fri 26 Feb 2010, 3:27 pm

geenee wrote:Too bad we can't take a trip over there and just check it out! bounce

I know, ludicras for me too WANT to go where tons of warships are. I'm such a curious soul.

Hey I'm on it but I want to see the pyramids while we're at it cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:07 pm