Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

DearWife

.......... Empty ..........

Post  DearWife Sun 15 May 2011, 5:21 am

Last edited by DearWife on Sat 06 Jul 2019, 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    beejean
    beejean

.......... Empty more on a Russian man in my area

Post  beejean Sun 15 May 2011, 4:27 pm

DearWife wrote:A couple of days ago, I was laying upon my bed, when I was given these words to share. I was told this is for the man in Russia. And I was given these words to share with him: "the tongue can no man tame"

"Behold how great a thing a little fire kindleth, and the tongue is fire, and a world of wickedness. So is the tongue set among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth a fire all that we have of nature, and is itself set a fire even of hell.

All the natures of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and things of the sea are meeked and tamed of the nature of man. But the tongue can no man tame. It is an unruly evil full of deadly poison. Therewith bless we God the father, and therewith curse we men which are made after the similitude of God. Out of one mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren these things ought not so to be. Doth a fountain send forth at one place sweet water and bitter also? Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries: or a vine bear figs? So can no fountain give both salt water and fresh also. If any man be wise and endued with learning among you, let him show the works of his good conversation in meekness that is coupled with wisdom.
    ."

I have to say that I have had an experience within the last week that tightly parallels this. Where a Russian person has said the improper thing to a German woman and has caused consternation thereby. With neither of them, man nor woman, desiring the consternation or the interaction. Such is the tongue. Have a good weekend !

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:10 pm