Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+3
Nightmoves
socalshakin
Sheila, Or.
7 posters

Amazing Aurora pic from Finland

Sheila, Or.
    Sheila, Or.

Amazing Aurora pic from Finland Empty Amazing Aurora pic from Finland

Post  Sheila, Or. Sun 21 Feb 2010, 8:06 pm

My jaw dropped when I saw this picture. It was taken in Finland on the 18th of Feb. It's the latest pic from spaceweather.com's Aurora gallery. I love the way it curls into a huge coil!

Amazing Aurora pic from Finland Andrew-Keen1
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Amazing Aurora pic from Finland Empty Re: Amazing Aurora pic from Finland

Post  socalshakin Sun 21 Feb 2010, 8:10 pm

That's amazing! So beautiful. I hope one day I'm lucky enough to make it somewhere where I can see the Aurora Borealis. Preferably Alaska Smile
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Post  Nightmoves Sun 21 Feb 2010, 10:12 pm

There is that spiral again. Shocked Everything is suddenly in spiral's even the Aurora. confused It is just beautiful, but wondering what is going on with all this. scratch
    Earth Lady
    Earth Lady

Post  Earth Lady Sun 21 Feb 2010, 11:29 pm

Nightmoves wrote:There is that spiral again. Shocked Everything is suddenly in spiral's even the Aurora. confused It is just beautiful, but wondering what is going on with all this. scratch

Hi Nightmoves, nice to see you here and that a great deal or Earthbopper's found this site!

I agree with you on the spiral Aurora Surprised it's sure strange. I was looking at the Petroglyths and realized that most of the Petroglyths have the ominus spiral. What is more concerning is these Petroglyths are located in the mountains , of Nevada, California, etc basically all over the world in the mountainous areas. Point being that they were seen virtually everywhere. So I supect that the spirals will become a comman site soon. affraid
    angelight
    angelight

Post  angelight Mon 22 Feb 2010, 2:09 am

That;s amazing!!! Shocked Yes, love seeing all the spirals, but it sure does make you wonder Question Seems like it would be a portent, a good one, of things to come... we can hope! Smile
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Post  Nightmoves Tue 23 Feb 2010, 2:29 am

Earth Lady wrote:
    Nightmoves wrote:There is that spiral again. Shocked Everything is suddenly in spiral's even the Aurora. confused It is just beautiful, but wondering what is going on with all this. scratch

Hi Nightmoves, nice to see you here and that a great deal or Earthbopper's found this site!

I agree with you on the spiral Aurora Surprised it's sure strange. I was looking at the Petroglyphs and realized that most of the Petroglyphs have the ominous spiral. What is more concerning is these Petroglyphs are located in the mountains , of Nevada, California, etc basically all over the world in the mountainous areas. Point being that they were seen virtually everywhere. So I suspect that the spirals will become a common site soon. :afraid:

Thanks for you message - Somehow this thread slipped by me. I recently was on the Viewzone checking out some information and saw some interesting articles of spirals and the Mayans. From some of the articles I read there, it appears it has to do with 2012, but I will let you read them and you can come to your own conclusions. If you have any additional information you can post on these, I would be happy to check it out. Maybe more will start popping up like the spiral of Norway and this aurora. It is very interesting. If anyone else sees spirals in something please post. I do believe it is some kind of sign.

Here is the link for the viewzone
    http://www.viewzone.com
    Earth Lady
    Earth Lady

Post  Earth Lady Tue 23 Feb 2010, 5:51 pm

Nightmoves wrote:
    Earth Lady wrote:

I agree with you on the spiral Aurora Surprised it's sure strange. I was looking at the Petroglyphs and realized that most of the Petroglyphs have the ominous spiral. What is more concerning is these Petroglyphs are located in the mountains , of Nevada, California, etc basically all over the world in the mountainous areas. Point being that they were seen virtually everywhere. So I suspect that the spirals will become a common site soon. :afraid:

Thanks for you message - Somehow this thread slipped by me. I recently was on the Viewzone checking out some information and saw some interesting articles of spirals and the Mayans. From some of the articles I read there, it appears it has to do with 2012, but I will let you read them and you can come to your own conclusions. If you have any additional information you can post on these, I would be happy to check it out. Maybe more will start popping up like the spiral of Norway and this aurora. It is very interesting. If anyone else sees spirals in something please post. I do believe it is some kind of sign.

Here is the link for the viewzone
    http://www.viewzone.com

Hi Nightmoves! Thanks for getting back to me on this subject, it's fascinating! These spirals were seen prior to a destructive event. These people fled to the mountains. If you look at some of them it shows where the water line was with sea animals in the water below them. I will do more studies,on Petroglyphs.Here is a link to a petroglyph that depicts what I described above.This particular petroglyph is from New Mexico.

http://www.santafeink.com/Ruins/Chaco-Petroglyphs-_1.jpg
    melinda
    melinda

Amazing Aurora pic from Finland Empty a spiral! aurorae

Post  melinda Wed 24 Feb 2010, 1:55 am

wow! ever so beautiful Surprised)
    Nightmoves
    Nightmoves

Post  Nightmoves Wed 24 Feb 2010, 5:53 pm

Sheila, Or. wrote:My jaw dropped when I saw this picture. It was taken in Finland on the 18th of Feb. It's the latest pic from spaceweather.com's Aurora gallery. I love the way it curls into a huge coil!

Amazing Aurora pic from Finland Andrew-Keen1

This picture is totally amazing and awesome. It has really made me think about spirals and petroglyphs again. scratch

I have actually saved this to my computer as I have never seen an aurora quite like this one before. It has kind of drawn me into it in a really mystic kind of way. Thanks for posting this Sheila.
    LaLuna
    LaLuna

Amazing Aurora pic from Finland Empty The spiral, petroglyphs, Chaco Canyon

Post  LaLuna Wed 24 Feb 2010, 7:38 pm

Chaco Canyon is another place that fascinates me. I felt an instant familiarity with the place when I first saw pictures of it... As though I had been there before, many times. I've never had the chance to see it in person, but it's high on my list of places I'd like to go.

I'm not an expert on petroglyphs by any stretch of the imagination, but to me the picture of the Chaco Canyon petroglyph looked like it might have something to do with hunting. Maybe the spiral represents prayers for a good hunt? Just speculating..

By the way, I love your picture of Half Dome, Sheila. I live right down the hill from there, but haven't been to Yosemite Valley in several years. Typical "local" thing... We live near one of the most beautiful national parks in the country, but never seem to find the time to drive up there for a day! Go figure...

Carole sunny

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:21 pm