Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Mighty coming home with a friend :)

DearWife
    DearWife

Mighty coming home with a friend :)

Post  DearWife on Thu 05 May 2011, 8:31 am

This is a dream I had several days ago.

Within a dream, I was as though outside on the porch looking across the street. And there I saw my dog Mighty. And with him was another dog a little larger than him. The other dog was white and had a bit of brown upon the head. They both walked together across the street on the sidewalk with the lights.

And so, I saw as Mighty came this way but the other dog went the other way, until I saw Mighty gesture with his paw (as you would do with a friend who was far off to tell them to come your way). And so it was that Mighty gestured in like fashion, that it was alright for the other dog to come on over. It was at that point, the other dog turned from the way he was going, and came to our house.

---------

When I had this dream, I wondered that maybe God is going to give someone a new dog, just like we were given Smile
    beejean
    beejean

Mighty dog

Post  beejean on Thu 05 May 2011, 11:43 pm

Smile Thank you DearWife, I always enjoy reading about Mighty and his adventures, it makes me smile ! (even if the adventures are in the dream world) Have a good day !
    DearWife
    DearWife

Re: Mighty coming home with a friend :)

Post  DearWife on Wed 11 May 2011, 2:11 am

beejean wrote: Smile Thank you DearWife, I always enjoy reading about Mighty and his adventures, it makes me smile ! (even if the adventures are in the dream world) Have a good day !

Glad to share beejean Smile Have a good day too!

Sponsored content

Re: Mighty coming home with a friend :)

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 24 Jan 2019, 2:31 am