Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

DearWife

.......... Empty ..........

Post  DearWife Mon 02 May 2011, 7:27 am

Last edited by DearWife on Sat 06 Jul 2019, 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
    beejean
    beejean

.......... Empty The Leadership of Each Faction and Segment Shows Corruption

Post  beejean Tue 03 May 2011, 1:42 am

DearWife wrote:Within a dream, I was with my husband and son driving. As we drove, we came upon a young deaf black man who was thumbing a drive. And so we stopped to pick him up...

And when I looked back to the front seat, I saw that the young man, was now one of my sister in law’s ex-boyfriends, whose name is Taharqa.
    And when I saw Farrakahn in the dream, I remembered of the interview of Farrakah and Malcolm X's daughter.

...to the ungodly and unrighteous for they shall be rewarded after their works. O my people, *ribaudes oppress thee, and women have rule of thee. O my people, thy leaders deceive thee, and tread out the way of thy footsteps.

And when I woke up, I remembered Therhakah, ...king of the Black Moors

King Taharqa Photo Gallery
    Better it is to be taught of God, than to be taught of man

This is showing the problems with relating with our leaders and the rest of the world when mankind has become so corrupt that the leaders are leaders of misrule. I hope that you'll stay safe even in your neighborhood where the influx of so many people getting states benefits and trying to keep their basic needs met makes things unsafe. Would that the leaders who so thoughtlessly pursue wars and strategies that threaten their peoples' safety would be supplanted by Godly leaders. Take care !

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 6:15 am