Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

The Asteroid and Paris France

DearWife
    DearWife

The Asteroid and Paris France

Post  DearWife on Sat 16 Apr 2011, 7:42 am

This evening, I remembered this dream I had, and when I remembered the dream, I remembered also what Jesus said.

In a dream, I was over the earth which looked like a globe where one could move the earth around with a hand. I saw as an asteroid was flying...and it was on the same path as the earth was moved to Paris France.

I was now on the ground in Paris France. I heard men wailing. On one street I saw an African man walked towards the building where the destruction took place. I saw as he got closer and was horrified and shocked of what he saw...and he began to flee. I saw only partially the one building that was hit which was like some of the buildings and markets like at the main square in Amsterdam. And I heard the wailing of men. And when I woke up...I remembered the talents that are written in the book of Revelations.

“And the seventh Angel poured out his vial into the air. And there came a voice out of heaven from the seat, saying: it is done. And there followed voices thunderings, and lightnings, and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake and so great. And the great city was divided into three parts, And the cities of nations fell. And great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of wine of the fierceness of his wrath. Every isle fled away, and the mountains were not found. And there fell a great hail, as it had been talents, out of heaven upon the men, and the men blasphemed God: because of the plague of the hail, for it was great and the plague of it sore.”

And I remember these words also:
    "And the third Angel blew, and there fell a great star from heaven burning as it were a lamp, and it fell into the third part of the rivers, and into fountains of waters, and the name of the star is called wormwood. And the third part was turned to wormwood. And many men died of the waters because they were made bitter. And the fourth Angel blew, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of stars: so that the third part of them was darkened. And the day was smitten that the third part of it should not shine, and likewise the night. And I beheld and heard an Angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice: Woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth because of the voices to come of the trumpet of the three Angels which were yet to blow."

---------------------

"And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars: and in the earth the people shall be in such perplexity, that they shall not tell which way to turn themselves. The sea and the waters shall roar, and mens hearts shall fail them for fear, and for looking after those things which shall come on the earth. For the powers of heaven shall move. And then shall they see the son of man come in a cloud with power and great glory. When these things begin to come to pass: then look up, and lift up your heads for your redemption draweth nigh."

---------------------

History of Absinthe
    What is wormwood?

beejean
    beejean

The Paris dream of DearWife

Post  beejean on Sun 17 Apr 2011, 1:20 pm

DearWife wrote:This evening, I remembered this dream I had, and when I remembered the dream, I remembered also what Jesus said.

In a dream, I was over the earth which looked like a globe where one could move the earth around with a hand. I saw as an asteroid was flying..

“wrath. Every isle fled away, and the mountains were not found. And there fell a great hail, as it had been out of heaven upon the men, and the men blasphemed God: because of the plague of the hail, for it was great and the plague of it sore.”

"And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars: and in the earth the people shall be in such perplexity, that they shall not tell which way to turn themselves. The sea and the waters shall roar, and mens hearts shall fail them for fear, When these things begin to come to pass: then look up, and lift up your heads for your redemption draweth nigh."

Today we have many people waking up to destruction because of the tornadoes (accompanied by hail). I'm sorry that your dream took you to a disaster in Paris that evening. You are right in foreseeing that the calamities of an asteroid and the possible uneven weather can far exceed the other man-made calamities -- at least in swiftness and unpredictability. I was commenting on the toll of the slow cancerous exposures of the northern animals (outside in the elements every day) from the cloud of radioactive particles blowing across the northern hemisphere now, but the inexorable pace of that may be overtaken by the rapid onset of the sudden booming of further disasters from space. Thank you for writing this down. It has moved me out of my societal contemplations of the Sodom-type panoply of corruption I've been seeing reported everywhere in the news. As I mentioned on Earth Groans, for 20 long years I've viewed an astrology writer named R. Nolle describe the pull of the Full Moon making close approaches and exerting pulls on emotions and the planet, the "supermoon" he has named it. (Not because the moon is Super, but because the effects of the moon on the crust and oceans is big.) Today, I notice 11 severe weather alerts here in Massachusetts - as everyone in coastal communities is being warned of a large tidal push with possible flooding. The scientists understand tides but disclaim "the supermoon", but R. Nolle is more frequently correct in predicting because, probably, of gravitational and other interplanetary pulls that we don't really understand but that we can observe in action and he has taken notice of and tracked by matching events that often happen when such an phenomenon as the close approach of the moon combined with other angular gravitational line-ups of the planets creates a pull. We call that astrology and it is a type of folkloric predictions because one can only fall back on tracking coincidences and eventful happenings when we don't understand these forces. How much more will the sudden impact of huge galactic events and asteroids impact us, when we can't even understand some cycles we are being repetitively naturally subjected to? I notice that you indeed capture the description of the wailing after the asteroid... but imagine the precursor as the disaster nears and uneasiness amongst the population grows. I think we are seeing the French in a disturbance of dealing with the situation in Libya, Algeria, Morocco and the growing tensions with the North African peoples in their own countryside so there is definitely much brewing aside from the possibility of a large horrible disastrous striking at Paris.

May you have a little peace on this Sabbath ---this description you have written must make you feel like poor Bernadette Soubirous of Lourdes -- the fright of the sudden disaster welling up in the dream only relieved by turning to the reassurance that "As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen"
    DearWife
    DearWife

Re: The Asteroid and Paris France

Post  DearWife on Mon 02 May 2011, 8:57 am

beejean wrote:
    Today we have many people waking up to destruction because of the tornadoes (accompanied by hail). I'm sorry that your dream took you to a disaster in Paris that evening. You are right in foreseeing that the calamities of an asteroid and the possible uneven weather can far exceed the other man-made calamities -- at least in swiftness and unpredictability. I was commenting on the toll of the slow cancerous exposures of the northern animals (outside in the elements every day) from the cloud of radioactive particles blowing across the northern hemisphere now, but the inexorable pace of that may be overtaken by the rapid onset of the sudden booming of further disasters from space. Thank you for writing this down. It has moved me out of my societal contemplations of the Sodom-type panoply of corruption I've been seeing reported everywhere in the news. As I mentioned on Earth Groans, for 20 long years I've viewed an astrology writer named R. Nolle describe the pull of the Full Moon making close approaches and exerting pulls on emotions and the planet, the "supermoon" he has named it. (Not because the moon is Super, but because the effects of the moon on the crust and oceans is big.) Today, I notice 11 severe weather alerts here in Massachusetts - as everyone in coastal communities is being warned of a large tidal push with possible flooding. The scientists understand tides but disclaim "the supermoon", but R. Nolle is more frequently correct in predicting because, probably, of gravitational and other interplanetary pulls that we don't really understand but that we can observe in action and he has taken notice of and tracked by matching events that often happen when such an phenomenon as the close approach of the moon combined with other angular gravitational line-ups of the planets creates a pull. We call that astrology and it is a type of folkloric predictions because one can only fall back on tracking coincidences and eventful happenings when we don't understand these forces. How much more will the sudden impact of huge galactic events and asteroids impact us, when we can't even understand some cycles we are being repetitively naturally subjected to? I notice that you indeed capture the description of the wailing after the asteroid... but imagine the precursor as the disaster nears and uneasiness amongst the population grows. I think we are seeing the French in a disturbance of dealing with the situation in Libya, Algeria, Morocco and the growing tensions with the North African peoples in their own countryside so there is definitely much brewing aside from the possibility of a large horrible disastrous striking at Paris.

May you have a little peace on this Sabbath ---this description you have written must make you feel like poor Bernadette Soubirous of Lourdes -- the fright of the sudden disaster welling up in the dream only relieved by turning to the reassurance that "As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen"

Thank you for your reply beejean -- I appreciate it greatly.

I have been keeping watch of what has been happening in the country, especially weather wise. When I initially posted this dream, several things came to mind, even what has been happening in the news lately with France and other countries in Africa, as well as some others who have been dreaming of meteors and so on. I also remembered the dream I had of the finger of God in Texas. My family is a few miles of Dallas, and I have been very thankful to God that they all have been untouched by this severe weather we have been having down in the south - although they have been having some pretty wild thunderstorms which the kids have not been too thrilled about. I have family in Springfield and last I heard they had very heavy snow falls a couple months ago.

I am reminded of this scripture regarding the tides as you mentioned with R. Nolle:

"And from thenceforth shall no man teach his neighbor or his brother, and say: Know the Lord: But they shall all know me, from the lowest unto the highest, saith the Lord. For I will forgive their misdeeds, and will never remember their sins any more. Thus saith the Lord which give the sun to be a light for the day, and the moon and stars to shine in the night: which moveth the sea, so that the floods thereof wax fierce: his name is the Lord of hosts. Like as this ordinance shall never be taken out of my sight, saith the Lord: So shall the seed of Israel never cease, but all way be a people before me."

for me, everyday is as a Sabbath day Smile I try to be at peace as much I can now. Although sometimes life might throw me a curve ball here and there, I am reassured that sometimes we have to go through things, in order to help others get through similar circumstances as well. Like what is written here in Romans 5:

"Because therefore that we are justified by faith, we are at peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: by whom we have away in through faith, unto this grace wherein we stand and rejoice in hope of the praise that shall be given of God. Neither do we so only: but also we rejoice in tribulation. For we know that tribulation bringeth patience, patience bringeth experience, experience bringeth hope. And hope maketh not ashamed for the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the holy ghost, which is given unto us."

Sponsored content

Re: The Asteroid and Paris France

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 24 Jan 2019, 2:48 am