Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

DearWife

.......... Empty ..........

Post  DearWife Mon 25 Oct 2010, 5:38 am

Last edited by DearWife on Sat 06 Jul 2019, 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Grits
    Grits

.......... Empty That's hilarious...wish it was on youtube...

Post  Grits Mon 25 Oct 2010, 11:17 pm

...I don't like small dogs but that's all one of my daughters will have because she got knocked off her bike when she was about 10 by one of our neighbors Great Danes and now she hates big dogs...

...Right now she has a dachshund and a silkie terrier. The weinner dog is all hyper and I can't stand to be around it, but the terrier is more laid back.

I'm not a fan of little yapping dogs... Evil or Very Mad

Hey just thought of this...play this for your hubby...lol (I couldn't find a direct link to the song so you'll have to listen to the guys chat for a couple of minutes first...but it's worth the wait...lol)

http://radiotime.com/WebTuner.aspx?ProgramId=37706&TopicId=32350152&

LindaMarie
    LindaMarie

.......... Empty Re: ..........

Post  LindaMarie Thu 28 Oct 2010, 2:36 pm

Chihuahuas and mini doberman pinscher can both be really mean little dogs. Walking my little dogs in the park one day and a lady was walking her mini dobie. It was a vicious little thing and she had to pick it up just so we could walk by.

I've got a little toy fox terrier and a pug. Both are very good natured dogs. Growing up we had a weiner dog and he was a mean little thing too. Bit me on the face and if we didn't lock him up when we left the house, he would pee on my mother's pillow every time! Laughing

Sponsored content

.......... Empty Re: ..........

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:11 pm