Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

October's Super Moon SHTF Week

SonicSal
    SonicSal

October's Super Moon SHTF Week Empty October's Super Moon SHTF Week

Post  SonicSal Sun 03 Oct 2010, 7:33 pm

Super Moon doesn't arrive til Thursday, but already am crapping out. October's Super Moon SHTF Week Smiley-shit-hits-the-fan

SonicSal
    SonicSal

October's Super Moon SHTF Week Empty Re: October's Super Moon SHTF Week

Post  SonicSal Mon 18 Oct 2010, 7:20 pm

Well now its: October's Full Moon SHTF Week ...with the Full Moon arriving this Saturday. My gut tells me that just about everything is gonna get WHACKED....sky, earth, people.....and ME. affraid
    beejean
    beejean

October's Super Moon SHTF Week Empty I Wuz Buzzed with Worry Today -- then Remembered that The Whole Plant is Buzzed by a Green Comet

Post  beejean Mon 18 Oct 2010, 11:53 pm

SonicSal wrote:Well now its: October's Full Moon SHTF Week ...with the Full Moon arriving this Saturday. My gut tells me that just about everything is gonna get WHACKED....sky, earth, people.....and ME. affraid

I Wuz Buzzed with Worry Today -- then Remembered that The Whole Plant is Buzzed by a Green Comet.

Hey, aren't comets portents of doom, according to the old tradition? Ay-yi! no wonder you're feeling whomped by the ethers . Spaceweather says that there are CME's, comets, and what - all "inspiring" us today.

Meditate on the steps to surrendering your inner worry - I'm trying very hard to accomplish same myself.

Best of Luck ! tongue cyclops
    SonicSal
    SonicSal

Post  SonicSal Tue 19 Oct 2010, 2:15 pm

October's Super Moon SHTF Week Hbhgtd

Actually, there are some that think comets are a one way ticket to PARADISE affraid

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:28 pm