Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Weary, and bouts of anxiety

OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Weary, and bouts of anxiety Empty Weary, and bouts of anxiety

Post  OregonGuy Thu 23 Sep 2010, 5:34 am

Last two weeks seemed filled with no energy and difficulty sleeping. Anxiety and apprehension about the future. Doesn't feel connected with any earth symptoms is the odd part. Well OK a few woozies, 3 of them last night around 7:30 pm Portland time.

Lots of number synchronicity occurring for example 337733, then 337788. Had to do with mileage at start of shift and end. Also vehicle numbers, timing of trip events all connected somehow. Hmm, scary thought was to recall the character in "A beautiful mind" and his illness. Hope that is not me. All in all I felt like something was afoot. Suddenly numbers become important to note.

Anyone feel like their psychic talents have been given a boost? Just glancing at a stranger in a crowd and getting a recognition nod in return is just one example. Nod affirming what I wonder? I know I should pay more attention to all the cue's I'm encountering, I just don't bother because I don't know what to do with the heightened sensitivities. Any suggestions?

The pursuit of money although not a luxury for me has taken a back seat to admiring fantastic sunsets, beautiful cloud patterns, foliage, children at play. These really resonate with me. These also happen with the same importance as the number oddities.

Just thought it was time to post something. My comment is expect the unexpected, possibly something good. Just wrote that because my feeling or mood tonight changed from the short time I wrote the topic to this finished sentence. Maybe that is the power of journaling in practice!
    Rose8
    Rose8

Weary, and bouts of anxiety Empty Re: Weary, and bouts of anxiety

Post  Rose8 Mon 04 Oct 2010, 7:27 pm

I've gotten a huge psi boost in the last two weeks. All those senses are very refined right now.

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:33 am