Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

Rolley Update

TrishNrthrdgCA
    TrishNrthrdgCA

Rolley Update Empty Rolley Update

Post  TrishNrthrdgCA Sun 12 Sep 2010, 3:43 pm

Forgot to add that Rolley is very intelligent, he trills more like a bird than a cat and talks like ET. Extremely loving .. .. throws himself into the crook of your arm, kneads like crazy and then falls asleep on your tum.

He did not hiss or growl at Muffin at all through the doors or when he glimpsed him on occasions, and was friendly with other cats at the shelter [he was in the big cage with 5 others].

Sorry if I seem obsessed about this cat, but Im wondering if I did something terribly wrong whilst he was here, since I was getting so sick with bronchitis. I feel like such a heel. Should I get him back and try again, or would that be courting disaster? I have no one to share this stuff with, so forgive me for lumping you with it. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

thanks, Trish
    Candace

Rolley Update Empty Rolley

Post  Candace Sun 12 Sep 2010, 9:42 pm

Well, I can only say that when I have introduced cats together, I never do all that stuff they recommend, I just put them together and love them both. they work it out. Maybe the older cat needed to put the new one in it's place, did you allow for that?

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:47 am