Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

2 posters

Feel weird

OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Feel weird Empty Feel weird

Post  OregonGuy Thu 05 Aug 2010, 10:34 pm

In the last two hours, right now it's 3:30 pm Portland time.

Loss of energy, feeling of disorientation, if that's a word. A few woozies. Now what's going to happen?

Posting for the record.
    John Kettler

Feel weird Empty Re: Feel weird

Post  John Kettler Fri 06 Aug 2010, 3:16 am

OregonGuy,

I strongly suspect much of what you're feeling is the result of the CME and resulting days of geomagnetic storms. that this is a large solar event is shown by the notices that the aurora borealis will be visible well south of its usual limits. Hang in!

John
    OregonGuy
    OregonGuy

Feel weird Empty Looking for sea legs on land

Post  OregonGuy Fri 06 Aug 2010, 6:42 pm

Hi John,

Well I'm just waiting for whatever it is to be over with. Weirdness still in effect today, and one symptoms is the feeling like I'm looking for my sea-legs, if I was at sea that would make sense but I'm on land so weirdness continues.

Take care,
    OregonGuy
    John Kettler

Feel weird Empty Progress--I think!

Post  John Kettler Fri 06 Aug 2010, 9:00 pm

OregonGuy,

Am in much better shape today than in last several,suspect because geomagnetic storms have stopped, have been quite productive on the research front and have also noted great GI improvement, the last possibly tied to the volcano I "hatched" yesterday. So nice to feel relatively human for a change! That said, my brains are being beaten in, my back's lit up, and I'm venting as of 3:59 p.m. CDT. Also feel both nauseous and starved, Hope you feel better soon!

John

Sponsored content

Feel weird Empty Re: Feel weird

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:34 am