Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

+10
John Kettler
Mary/Portland, OR
Kate in AZ
Calibabe
geenee
Polly, AZ
Dude_in_CA
Linda in N Carolina
socalshakin
Karin in E OR
14 posters

Chile ? anybody else seeing this?

Sheila, Or.
    Sheila, Or.

Chile ?  anybody else seeing this? - Page 2 Empty Re: Chile ? anybody else seeing this?

Post  Sheila, Or. Sat 27 Feb 2010, 6:16 pm

I also had on another thread last night about hot poking in my R shin, near my ankle. Enough to the point where it had me nearly on the ground and in tears. Hit me twice, and hard with throbbing that continued afterwards for a while. This may have been a symptom for Chile as well which I'm going to note and look for in the future to see if it hits again. Also had more symptoms this morning that I will post on another thread. I honestly didn't think my irritability would be a symptom for Chile, but dang, perhaps it is!

I am still having needle like pains in my right foot, forgot to mention that. They started last night about 11pm. Now I've got them in both feet. What the heck is up with that? I just talked to my sis in CA, she had the worst headache, flu symtoms yesterday too. She is now thinking she's sensitive to these quakes too (finally!).
    My daughter's friend has 2 condos right on the beach, north shore, Hawaii so we'll be watching those tsunami bulletins closely. BTW, my doggie is still very clingy.
    Anybody know where Redhart is?????? I sure miss her input here now.
    Hugs, Sheila
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Chile ?  anybody else seeing this? - Page 2 Empty Re: Chile ? anybody else seeing this?

Post  socalshakin Sat 27 Feb 2010, 6:55 pm

Sheila, Or. wrote:
    I also had on another thread last night about hot poking in my R shin, near my ankle. Enough to the point where it had me nearly on the ground and in tears. Hit me twice, and hard with throbbing that continued afterwards for a while. This may have been a symptom for Chile as well which I'm going to note and look for in the future to see if it hits again. Also had more symptoms this morning that I will post on another thread. I honestly didn't think my irritability would be a symptom for Chile, but dang, perhaps it is!

I am still having needle like pains in my right foot, forgot to mention that. They started last night about 11pm. Now I've got them in both feet. What the heck is up with that? I just talked to my sis in CA, she had the worst headache, flu symtoms yesterday too. She is now thinking she's sensitive to these quakes too (finally!).
    My daughter's friend has 2 condos right on the beach, north shore, Hawaii so we'll be watching those tsunami bulletins closely. BTW, my doggie is still very clingy.
    Anybody know where Redhart is?????? I sure miss her input here now.
    Hugs, Sheila

Hmm, no needle pains in the R foot, but my R toe feels like I sprained it bad or broke it, no joke. I know I didn't, but it's so sore that it hurts to walk on it, so I'm limping. Maybe just the wet weather here, but you never know.

Sending our light and prayers to your daughter's friend that has property in Hawaii. I have a friend from Syzygy who lives on Oahu, but I'm not sure how close to the beach she is.
    Conch23
    Conch23

Chile ?  anybody else seeing this? - Page 2 Empty Hi K was wondering how you were feeling after the Chile quake? You started that thread a week prior?

Post  Conch23 Sat 27 Feb 2010, 11:11 pm

Karin in E OR wrote:I have seen a lot of angry and grouchy people today Crying or Very sad
    That was a good call on your part.
    I am learning so much from all the people here. Shocked
    Blessings Sara
    Karin in wa
    Karin in wa

Post  Karin in wa Sat 27 Feb 2010, 11:25 pm

Kate in AZ wrote:If a tsunami was generated, it's already hit. God- as Polly reminded us- it's nighttime. Help them, God.

http://www.prh.noaa.gov/ptwc/messages/pacific/2010/pacific.2010.02.27.064454.txt

4-5 surges so far fast one came in about 10 mins ago and the boaters are coming back into the marina? Shocked
    geenee
    geenee

Post  geenee Sat 27 Feb 2010, 11:39 pm

Karin in wa wrote:
    Kate in AZ wrote:If a tsunami was generated, it's already hit. God- as Polly reminded us- it's nighttime. Help them, God.

http://www.prh.noaa.gov/ptwc/messages/pacific/2010/pacific.2010.02.27.064454.txt

4-5 surges so far fast one came in about 10 mins ago and the boaters are coming back into the marina? Shocked

Thank God it'ts a bust.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:58 am