Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

4 posters

Seems the jerk is back on Bopps site again..

Jackie

Seems the jerk is back on Bopps site again.. Empty Seems the jerk is back on Bopps site again..

Post  Jackie Thu 13 May 2010, 12:21 am

I think the jerk is back on Bopps site again. Earthgroans seems mess up again with the posts and names. (sigh)
    socalshakin
    socalshakin

Seems the jerk is back on Bopps site again.. Empty Re: Seems the jerk is back on Bopps site again..

Post  socalshakin Thu 13 May 2010, 4:31 pm

Jackie wrote:I think the jerk is back on Bopps site again. Earthgroans seems mess up again with the posts and names. (sigh)

I noticed that yesterday and haven't posted there in order to avoid it. So sad, it seems like this will just keep happening.
    kemokae

Seems the jerk is back on Bopps site again.. Empty Re: Seems the jerk is back on Bopps site again..

Post  kemokae Sat 15 May 2010, 2:59 am

Beware of Hannah people, if its the same one use to go there and wish us all an 9.2
    off the Oregon Coast. We had words before mostly over her "ill" wishes at times.
    Not looking at facts first..and using common sense. Come to think of it..does anyone do that these days?...laughs* Have not seen her in an long time.
    melinda
    melinda

Post  melinda Wed 19 May 2010, 2:36 am

~KATE~ is a blessing!

i love when young folk do the wild and weird thang...

good on!

thanks ~kate~

we elders need ya.

i love mister bopp!

please go over there and watch his back, eh?

melinda

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:54 pm