Boppin' Along

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boppin' Along

Forum for earth sensitives, world events, disasters, dreams, prophecies, visions, predictions.. everything and anything welcome here!

3 posters

Earthquake Warning Dream for Tacoma

geenee
    geenee

Earthquake Warning Dream for Tacoma Empty Earthquake Warning Dream for Tacoma

Post  geenee Sat 08 May 2010, 2:44 am

Hi Just posting a forward email that someone sent me.

Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 17:48:16 -0500
    Subject: Warning dream

Dear fellow presidents,

I am Alice Bale, president of Kennewick (Tri-Cities) Aglow in Kennewick, WA. My VP of Ministries, Marilyn Seeger, awoke from a dream - I think it was last Thursday or Friday, and told me when we met for prayer on Monday that she had this dream and awoke, saying "May 11, TACOMA, TACOMA, TACOMA! a number of times. She asked us to mark the date and pray for Tacoma, she thinks it is an earthquake warning. She had one several years ago and was told to pray and ask God to divert the earthquake. That time the earthquake was predicted for Seattle, and it occured in the Pacific near Hawaii on the date she prayed about. So, I am passing the warning on to you because you are in the Tacoma area. I know there used to be a Community Lighthouse in Tacoma, but I did not find it on the Aglow website. I think my daughter, Crisstine, is attending the Spanaway Lighthouse, so I do have a personal concern as well. 3 of my children live between Everett and Spanaway. Trusting God to keep them all safe. And praying for God's move and protection over our State and Nation.

In Jesus love,
    Alice
    jordan
    jordan

Earthquake Warning Dream for Tacoma Empty Re: Earthquake Warning Dream for Tacoma

Post  jordan Sat 08 May 2010, 5:59 am

Thanks for sharing with us,

the deep tremor in the pacific nw stated early this year, it was not expect till latter in the year

Here Is the update on the deep tremor with cool graphs and updated maps

Blog for ETS of Summer, 2010
    Deep Tremor News: Mar, 2010 - .... (until it is over)

http://www.geophys.washington.edu/SEIS/PNSN/WEBICORDER/DEEPTREM/summer2010.html
    geenee
    geenee

Earthquake Warning Dream for Tacoma Empty Re: Earthquake Warning Dream for Tacoma

Post  geenee Sat 08 May 2010, 6:57 am

Hi Jordan, Thanks for that link. I am going to monitor that regularly since I up thata way a bit. I have always felt SF an LA would go before the NW. This dream I am sure is for the future. Thanks again!
    beejean
    beejean

Earthquake Warning Dream for Tacoma Empty large EQ swarm off coast Oregon may rattle Washington coast early next week ?

Post  beejean Sat 08 May 2010, 1:11 pm

geenee wrote:Hi Just posting a forward email that someone sent me.

Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 17:48:16 -0500
    Subject: Warning dream
    had this dream and awoke, saying "May 11, TACOMA, TACOMA, TACOMA! a number of times. She asked us to mark the date and pray for Tacoma, she thinks it is an earthquake warning.
    Alice

Based on the earthquake swarm off the coast of Oregon, this warning gets added gravity.

On May 7, 2010 off the coast of Oregon, there are 6 reported earthquakes on the underwater ocean ridge off the coast of Oregon, with just about all subsequent tremblors exceeding 4 Magnitude:

Date Magnitude Location May 7,2010 5.1 263 Miles West of Yachats Oregon (Pacific ocean sea ridge at 10km depth)

The EQ above started the series 6 of earthquakes that followed and they rumbled on for hours afterwards. Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 4:38 pm